• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

[color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

nurdiyana
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

kindergarten..or was it pre-school :paranoid: cant remember FIRST time you've ever met a guy?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

since i first went to school.. heheh.. lots of guy clazm8z there..=) first jeans bought?
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i forgot what brand basta color pink.:) first cellphone bought?[/b][/align]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

moto .. :) i dnt know d'unit :) first name ? hoho :)
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]jayson.[/b] wheeeeeeeeee. [b]how about the first anime series you've seen completely?[/b]:thumbsup:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

shugo chara.. :D first rule in school you had violated?
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No ID no entry.... first time you ever gave a gift to the opposite sex?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah.... i think i was still in college a gave him an Allen Iverson Magazine ahehe :P first time an opposite sex gave u a present??
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

are yah asking for the date..?? or the object..?? if object.. a teddy bear.. hehehe.. first thing you do in the morning..???
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i reflect.. ^__^ followed by.. check my phone, fix my bed, brush my teeth, eat b'fast, take a bath and the like. eheh :D (wakoko, no combing of hair?) :o haha first happening in your life that really makes you proud of yourself?
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the time i stand over the crowd and said [align=center][spoiler][i]Pssst~ Mawalang Galang na~ Kung pede tumahimik kayo~![/i][quote][/quote] [/spoiler][/align] First Movie you've watch... :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

princess sarah.. hahaha (if im not wrong) first coffee you've drunk at starbucks?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Frappuccino. XD First boyfriend/Loveteam? =D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

none..... first kiss?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

back when i was 16 haha :D first loev?? :D
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first love..? :wow: *my present boyfriend* :arrow: inuyasha! =) first embarrassing moment?
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. falling down while going downstairs.. first speech infornt of many people?
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm. when i was grade 6. :D doing a long speech. ughh :wallbash: v first person you hate much? :/
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wake up late..first anime u become addicted
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sasuke.. first love letter u recieved..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:53

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy