• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 for you... :wow: :cool: :cool: :cool:
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^ 10/10 i love avril :D the animation's really nice lol xP ((merry xmas to everyone))
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^10/10, i'm generous 2day, coz it's Christmas. :D [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for you <33
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 for her siggie =) so nice :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10 per 10 for pringels siggie ~
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]10/10 for you siz... happy holiday 2 all :wow:[/b]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i lab avriL! 10/10 fo yuu sis ;) :thumbsup: [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ 1000000000/1[/b] for her siggy. berii cool. lab et. :eh::thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for you :cool: :cool: :cool:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]10/10 ;) nice nice [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha.. 10/10! seems liek she really love him. :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 fur yah ....
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for you.. siz cuty... :wow:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^10/10[/b] for her idol. :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow,very cool \m/ 10/10 :cool:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

perfect score 4 u. nice one
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for your siggy siz cuty .. :cool:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10/10 fer the Avril siggy.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for nice siggie ~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:56

[ 9 queries - 0.191 second ]
Privacy Policy