• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

dairenic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

hihi.. dunno a mean,, explain please?? :wasted: we must tell bout our siggy, or another member siggy??
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

theres already a topic like this at fster philippines... :|
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeaa i think it's alright bcz we're in international thread, and ftalk Philippines is national thread, right ? :lol: ok, i'll rate the siggy above me :D 4/5 bcz i love blue :D :D

Last edited by ren.jo (2007-10-26 05:29:30)

dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5/5 cuz its really true...ren.jo is a friendstergeek for real! :)
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

5/5 bcz i love chii. . . :D
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5/5 again becz I also wanted to tell ren.jo that I love him. =)
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5/5 lovely sig!!! :thumbsup: :)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]4/5[/b] [b]i love the pic!! :D[/b] its so sexyposh! ;)
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5/5 i love nikki sanders... :D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hei dairenic i'm a girl :D 5/5 bcz, yeaa i was tell u, i love chii :D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

5!!.... simple. but what will happen if ur not a geek anymore? ur gonna change ur siggy to the next rank? (of course! doofus!) :lol:, haha, nver mind! thats just a stupid question that popped in my head! :D
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5/5 Luv it! Colorful and its animated which makes it cool! XD
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

5/5 again . .. the reason ? look at my 2nd post. . . :D @pushnito : yup, i'll change my siggy if i'm not geek anymore :D

Last edited by ren.jo (2007-10-28 01:30:02)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

u again!! :lol: :lol: as usual..5!!...and for the same reason as what ive posted above! =) @offtopic hahaha..you still answered that dumb question!! :lol:, sorry im not that good in dealing w/ my common sense!! :lol: :lol:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ouuh i like your siggy ! 5/5 colorful , and i love music :D @pushnito : off course, i answered ur question :lol:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

above 5!!...its so geeky!! :lol: :lol: @offtopic anyways, tnx!..:D
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill give you 3/5 =)
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

4/5 nice color scheme!
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] 4/5... like it!! i lone anime! [/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 10 queries - 0.455 second ]
Privacy Policy