• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[quote=icekandi]10 over 10. Its kawaii. ^^.[/quote] [b] enx dude. =| [/b]
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

7/10 ahahahah..
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well... no hard feelings. i know my siggie sucks. and its lame.
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

100/100 i love u too misscupcake :redface:... is that ok? :):thumbsup:
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah. hehe.. --11/10..ur siggie is funny. :lol: reminds me of the movie, ratatouillie..[m not xur wd da spelling]
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: so kawaii. lol
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

enx dude. hehe.. :D i also like ur siggie.
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf.. cute sig.. 8/10..
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

an 8 too!!! that's cute!!
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

10..... i love cats :D :rose:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. nice.. rainbow.. hmm.. secret of success is right decisions.. haha.. 7
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmmm.. nice sig.. 8/10
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

6/10 kinda messy. I don't like the concept. :D
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 clean and cute kawaii..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 i like your siggy
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7/10
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 :thumbsup: i luv kawaii
champie
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm..simple but cute...8/10
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

5.6/10 no hard feelings ayee !
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 10 queries - 0.810 second ]
Privacy Policy