• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

8/10.. nice siggie!
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

9/10 so emo!! :thumbsup:
sTickerz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 sig of black pinnkers eh ahehe:thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]8/10 :D..nice,couple[/i][/b][/align]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

9/10.. too girly. ahahah

Last edited by shinaske (2008-05-19 03:10:53)

jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10 nice siggie!
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooahh.. so emo.. ahihi.. 9/10..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7/10. :) ehehehe
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 cause of the picture of him :lol:!! ;)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]8/10 ..love the color.. ordinary..[/b] =)
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10 nice siggy i lab the color combi :d
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

9/10.! soo cool.! ahaah.! but too girly.
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10 nice siggie!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8/10.! soo emo.! aghahaha.!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 i like it~~
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 nice message!
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will not rate the siggy unless you did it by urself.!. Renz did it.. @topic i will rate it... coz of da topic..they may say.. i am spamming. 8/10
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]7/10.. i always see it..[/b]
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9/10..? nice....... hahahhaha...
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]7/10.. ordinary..[/b] =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 9 queries - 0.406 second ]
Privacy Policy