• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^ haha..tama ka jan anay ko..hehe..:lol: kaw nagbigay perspiration..este inspiration for my pic..hehe..;] nice sig pa din ung iyo..pinkish mode! 8/10! :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 i like his siggy... esp. the quotes "stop making stupid posts" :thumbsup:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

8 hehehehe nyc animated sig :rolleyes:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ 7/10 =) loves anime...:D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8.5/10 haha i like your siggy , 'stop making stupid posts' . it makes me laugh :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ tnx..nice sig too..even tough I don't know Yamada Ryosuke..hehe..7/10 =)
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So 'effin funeeeh. lol. [b]10/10[/b]
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^wow nice siggy simple but OK
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ all about him lang..[/b]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the atraw is a lil bit cuter than her .. haha .. joke .. nice siggy huh .. :thumbsup:
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: xOngEt ! :D *echOzS* jUx lUahn .. :arrow: nice sig !! :D:wallbash:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ very inlove.. that's what I see from her sig..:lol: 7/10..:thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^i'll rate u 8/10 =) nice n simple siggy,but that avatar make me laugh too =D[/i]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 nice boys.. hhoo..
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahhm . .its good .. :thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

6/10 nice sig rockmate :thumbsup::D:exclaim:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u too rockmate .. kip rockin .. \m/
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]5 for ur siggie[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]urm,8/10 for you sisz Chai ;) nice n cute siggie :thumbsup: =)[/i]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

6/10 for you ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:07

[ 9 queries - 0.706 second ]
Privacy Policy