• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]5.1 for u[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

7/10...=) :thumbsup:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha..love the "stop making stupid posts" siggy you have... I'll rate you 7.8 :thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll rate it 9/10... i really love sakura! :thumbsup:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ why thank you!:] I'll also give you 9 cause' I like the way you edited it:]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Rate it 8/10 it like sakura also :D

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-24 06:25:50)

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ thanks!:] I think many ftalk members here do like sakura:] what's MASKOTO DESU CLAIMED? anyways, I'll rate you 7.9:]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^that means she is Claimed as My Mascot :D no one can claim her now.. =D 8/10 :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. I see..8 for you!:]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

7/10..:D love sakura..:wow: :rose:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 the little pic really funny
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^tnx sis..;] nice sig you got there..friendships..:lol: 9/10!:D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uumm... 7/10 for the small one... and uumm... 8/10 for da huge one...
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]7 fow mah co-hunkies..[/b]
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]8/10.. hehehe.. :D[/align]

Last edited by stephanie4th (2008-06-26 09:48:18)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

7/10..simple but unique..:lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really like your 2nd siggy haha 7.5/10 for you dude :lol: :D:thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ty bro..:D haha..John Cena at the steel chair..:wasted: 8/10!:D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7/10.... nice one bro... you made it dba?,,,,, aren't you?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah I made my siggy..:lol: 7/10 for your pinkish siggy..:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 10 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy