• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Arctic
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

8/10 good siggy sis =):thumbsup: btw, luv u too sis =D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

9/10 ( i just hate 8..lols..reminds me of...:D but nvr mind) btw, luv u too bro :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9/10 for yah sis! [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th053_XD.gif[/img]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kristina[/b] remaind u with what?? the band or the siggy sis?? :O @topic 8/10nice siggy bro :D

Last edited by Arctic (2008-07-07 10:08:42)

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]kcired14:[/b] thanks! hekhekhek..:D [b]Arctic[/b] No, i mean eight..i hate 8 coz it remminds me of him..see? I'm broken but I love You..:lol: @ topic: again, 9/10 to you..:D
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^wew.. im wrong... im sorry sis :P @topic 9/10 [i]up 1 point to u sis :D oh, again luv u :wow:[/i]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

7/10 for your siggy bro...[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th061_.gif[/img]
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sorry to but in guys what is a sig by the way.... xenxa na.. promdi lng po.......
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N]what is a sig by the way[/quote] siggy is ur signature in ur profile like pic "princess charming" emm.. 0 bcoz u dont have siggy :D
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

3/5 no hard fellings po. ehehe
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]4 for ur siggie.. [/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10! its cute. nice effect
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

6/10 very simple siggy sis :P
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyah! :D 10/10..the guys are cute in yer siggy! who r they? :lol: they look like? :eh: :lol: just joking! :D

Last edited by kristina08 (2008-07-08 08:35:07)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10! hahahah :D almost perfect! lol hahaha
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9/10 for your siggy jheneko.. [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th061_.gif[/img]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8/10 nice siggy... :D nice haircut bro :lol::thumbsup:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]7 for his sig,. :)[/i][/align]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8/10 nice siggy sis :D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 for his sig... its cute ;) :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:13

[ 9 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy