• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^ i rate her siggy.. 10/10.!! :thumbsup:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[align=center][i]9 for ur sig sis! ;):thumbsup:[/i][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmmmm 7 for ur siggie... [/b]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

200/200 nice siggie
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]..♥ 5 for your sig,. :doubt:[/i][/align]
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10... so beautiful
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]7 for ur animae siggie. [/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10 for sis aphro's siggy..:D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8/10 :thumbsup: cute img below it :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I tought I was the cute one.. [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th014_.gif[/img] ^ cute siggy too..like an ID..:D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nice siggy,, ur cute der.. 7/10![/b][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]7 ya siggie.. [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-14 05:03:25)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9 to you sis:thumbsup: prettyful
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

9 also for you!!! :thumbsup:;)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm 5 fr yah siggie.. ;) [/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

9 for yah..mah frend!!!
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

3/10 but nice animation
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1/10 peace...:D
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

0/10.. yahahahaha! peace.. :D :lol: [spoiler] you are such a funny boy[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ur the most funny members here i ever meet.. lolz...:D 5/10 sticky!

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-07-14 23:13:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 9 queries - 0.831 second ]
Privacy Policy