• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

9 for sis chai. [i]the golden queen.[/i] :thumbsup: you look like [i]danita[/i] there. :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]^i give u 9/10 the maker is sisz Louiz ryte?she always make a great siggy ;)[/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep. :D 10/10 - its nice. i like cloud. hu made it? applause for him/her. :thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^9/10 agen =) nice n cute siggy you have :thumbsup: :D[/b]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think ninafaye made this siggy. Hhihi. It's nice. [b]10/10. [/b]:thumbsup:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

11/10. :O yummylicious siggy, my tsukushi. :D loovve it! :wow:
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 .. ur sˇg waz nice .. hihi !! :D
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

person above mei ill give ur siggy 10/10 i love the effect.. weee.. did u make 8??
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whoa! Blue! ;) I'll pro'lly give you a [b]7[/b]. X3
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^10/10 too :D nice n cute siggie :thumbsup: ;)[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]8.8 fow you..hehe[/b]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

9.7 for you!I love the signature and the shape. :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

perfect 10. :thumbsup: you made it ryt? nice one, sweetie. ;)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks!10 for you too!I love the color! =)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]9.9 fow u sis[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ 7 for you sis..=)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

7 for yah .. .. :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]8.8 fow yah..[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ 8 for you sis..=)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Aww. My dehins. Nice new sig. Anime hair. I suggested it. :P [i]kunwari kpang ayaw mo aa. lol [/i] 9 por yu. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:22

[ 9 queries - 0.863 second ]
Privacy Policy