• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

6/10 rawr! :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^7 :d
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ avoid spamming pls.. Post Some more.. @topic - 10/10 love it - [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/stupidposts9vj.gif[/img] Funny :lol:
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#996699] 10/10 love it.. so cute..:)[/color][/b][/align]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe...9/10... ur so cute sis lurbe it!
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe 6 wahehe sorry i just cant understand the bg but its not dat bad amrn..tsk tsk
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. nice one.. 7/10..
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^urmm,i'll give you 8/10 cool siggy u made sisz Chariz aka Obsessed95 [owner if de Black-Pinkers-Clan] :thumbsup: =)[/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-14 10:41:45)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Ooh, Cloud Strife. I lurvee it. :) 9.5/10 for you. X3[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ love the hair and the eyes..:lol: :redface: 9! :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Wee! Sankyuee! :D [hr] 8/10 I love his glasses. Oh and this one makes me laugh.[/b] [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/stupidposts9vj.gif[/img] :lol:

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-06-14 10:55:36)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^i'll give you 9/10 nice n cute siggy ;)[/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-14 10:55:40)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8 for you bro..:lol: One winged angel..=D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmm 7[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

7 :D:thumbsup: nice sig there =)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

6/10 - its so simple..
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'll rate u 8/10 sisz Tricia :thumbsup: =) weee,nice n kawai/cute name tag ;)[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 nice one =):thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

6/10 its cool.. and simple again
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]7 fow you..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:23

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy