• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]10//10 I love your siggie. v What do you think of my new siggie?[/b]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

7/10 ... old movie effect.. from lunapic ryt?

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-13 11:07:14)

wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 it's better than my siggy haha!! and i thought it was moving xD
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10.. nope dude, ur siggy is better than my siggy.. :thumbsup:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7/10 no color at all :|
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10 cool!
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10.. girly maxado..
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..i know that's wat i am:lol: 9/10..simplicity is da best:thumbsup:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8/10. very pretty. :)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10 .. one of the coolest siggy..
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 simple but kewl!
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10 Not so good color combi. But I love the saying..:):thumbsup:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10.. i rated this b4 ryt?
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 =)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10 ... very creative.. :thumbsup:
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9.5/10 now haha!! what's the font of the "akatsuki" word? it's kinda cool!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8/10
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 because it's moving haha!!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

9/10.! its kinda cool.!
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8/10... :thumbsup: :D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:14

[ 9 queries - 0.783 second ]
Privacy Policy