• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

7/10..coz, i am not dat in to animes..:D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

7/10.. unique :thumbsup:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

7/10 simple..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]tetums[/b] awww sis XD ily yu so XD itsh okei :D [b]16th[/b] its deidei XD believe it! :lol: i have the manga~ want me to show u? :P [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] wooot~! Its sis cheuw! i would give you a 10/10 :D :thumbsup: you express your feelings through a siggy~ =( not all members here are doing like this =)

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-07 09:28:53)

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wee.. ill give you.. 10/10!! haha.. that's akatsuki!! i love em!! especially deidara!! haha.. and nice sig.. that's what you relly call a signature. haha.. its says uma..2?
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 ! wacky nd funny :cool:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]10/10 Bravo. :D[/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ 6/10 for the stupid person above her?! *[s]peace man[/s]*
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

7/10. =)
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ 8.5/10 *i like Bleach :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

7/10 .. hikhik :D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooah.. nice sig.. 8/10.. ahihi..
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 nice..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

7/10 promoting their group.. ;)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]9/10 akatsuki fanatic=]][/b]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

10/10. our sig. :) :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Hunkies]hunkies[/url]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hunkies huh???? 4/10 [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg244/Viking-SV/fj.jpg[/img] this is not my work
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

6/10 . simple .
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8/10 nice siggy sista... :D:thumbsup:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oh my groupmate in rockstars group . ill give you 8/20. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.363 second ]
Privacy Policy