• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[align=center][b]8/10...sis..coz, itz simple...is dat okay?...[/b][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

4/10 .. no hard feelings !
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

7/10... very simple..
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

9/10 eney0715 - yup it is.. ^_^
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=imnotemo_18]4/10 .. no hard feelings ![/quote] itz okey... @topic: 8/10...
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoooaahh.. like it.. 8/10.. ahihi...
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

4.5/10 i can't clearly see the pic !
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

7/10 cool..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

7/10 nice.. akatsuki lovers..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10 really nice..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i' gonna give 100/10 :D i really love akatsuki >_< and that is deidei XD :wow:
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm.. 7/10? i like the pink heart :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ahwww~ why sis? :crybaby: my handwritten animated video grafix wasn't easy to make :crybaby: thats my hand and my oil pastel sis >.< and that is my name TToTT :cry: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] 100/10 i lurve blue color too :P -- and you below me, give me better score =D V V V
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10...its siz uma's sig ;) it has a class s dark zen and her writing... cool ;) =)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10.. very creative and cool..
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]^ ahwww~ why sis? my handwritten animated video grafix wasn't easy to make thats my hand and my oil pastel sis >.< and that is my name TToTT -- TOPIC 100/10 i lurve blue color too -- and you below me, give me better score V V V[/quote] ara.. so sorry 'bout that.. i didn't know.. it's ur name.. ~ :O ur handwritting is pretty cool.. animation is hard to make.. i feel for u... =( and ya that is a signature.. like ur idea, really cool :D thank u by the way..~ i change my mind.. i give u perfect score.. ^ wow.. akatsuki! nicely done.. i like ur soft light effect.. 10!
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ Uma.. it's not deidara, it's sasori..remember? lol :lol: @ topic.. cool..aquatic?.. :eh:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-06 21:42:55)

Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8/10 great siggy :D:thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

7/10. Woo, animated. :thumbsup:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-07 02:52:42)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

7/10 .. the girl is cute..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:16

[ 11 queries - 0.712 second ]
Privacy Policy