• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10.. very nice :cool: :thumbsup:
hearts4-ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

8/10 Great!
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there's no sig above me......
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ uhm.. i give it a 9/10 :)
03wHiTeDeViL03
» n00b
1969-12-31

about 8/10 i cant clearly see the faces
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10.. :cool: nice and simple :) :thumbsup:
pambonete
» n00b
1969-12-31

9/10 That's My One Of My Fave Rap Group ...btnh
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

7/10.. ;]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 so girly! :thumbsup:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

6/10 Cause i don't know it's theme!!
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh so cute and kawaii.. i'll give it 9/10
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 hehe lover.. :wow:
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 cool... :D :thumbsup: ....
alm0nd
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ ^ 8/10
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10 Cause It's so cool and clean!!
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10 makes my eye :o can't read the text clearly :paranoid:
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

kamandag .. i hate dat ...! kapamilya ako !! 7/10 [b]sorry[/b]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

emo :o , wtf i hate ur hair style :lol: i give you 1/100 sorry GET.LOST KAPAMIL-YUCK! ------ Proud to be Kapuso

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-02-19 04:34:55)

▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

awts ... ok .. im not emo .. sorry ..! kapuso madadaya !! 0/99 kamandag so baduy !
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=▪GE†▪LOS†▪]awts ... ok .. im not emo .. sorry ..! kapuso madadaya !! 0/99 kamandag so baduy ![/quote] baduy? look whos talking, this is an international section forum. read the quote just under my sig, ▪GE†▪LOS†▪ Kapamil-yuck :lol: @topic, i rate it 6 feet below the ground... remove ur face out that sig and i give 10 =D

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-02-19 04:51:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:06

[ 9 queries - 1.403 second ]
Privacy Policy