• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

7/10 so simple.. ahahha
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]10/10 wow ! .[/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

9/10. haha/ my sister likes green. Linniie too. :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

9 haha..dats cute
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..cute..4/5 oops i dont think i can join here dont hav any siggy..:crybaby:

Last edited by unique_user (2008-04-14 01:58:18)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10. hihi. i'm being humble. :D
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 hehe. luv the color combination . green !
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

9/10 hehe
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8/10 *angel like*??
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

8/10
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9/10. i lyk the wings. lolx
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10... coz green is one of my fave colors! :D
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

7/10.. anime... rate mine!!
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^cool xaka girly.
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so,,, rate it!
RAGING_FIRE
» n00b
1969-12-31

3/5 dont like it
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. 8/10... haha.. the text actually suits the meaning of it.. hahah.. flames.. raging fire.. hahah.. w8.. is that lebron james?!?!? hehe.. :D:D
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=j3tski33]so,,, rate it![/quote] ^ur mean. sori, i forgot to rate, what's the big deal? :crybaby: [b]Topic[/b] 10/10 , i'm being humble.
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my siggie sucks. hhaha,
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10 over 10. Its kawaii. ^^. [spoiler]Lol. Rate my sig. Its not mine. Its Harvii's. Haha.[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:10

[ 10 queries - 0.152 second ]
Privacy Policy