• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

3/5 at first look i thot i was britney..hehe, PEACE!!..then i saw the text..and yep, it turned out to be ashley.. nice siggy though! :thumbsup:, im tryin to find out how to animate the text like what u did!.. =) @offtopic [b]what software did u use?[/b] :)
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[align=center][color=orange] im not the one who made it.. i got it in ashleymusic.com but i think they used imageready... my current siggie(made by me) is imageready also... ^5! like the colors and animation! [/color][/align]
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

4/5 nice text lol offtopic: got me a new siggie! :D
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] noticed it too... 4! not familiar with that anime.. lol but like it [/color][/align]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

5/5 nice sig ;)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

5/5..nice sig+wordings..
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cute sig.. 4/5 :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]nice!! 4/5[/b][/color]
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5/5 yumyum fil'n hungry coz of ur siggy :P
FuRyFiGhTeR
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D [url=http://www.fodey.com/generators/animated/wizard.asp][img]http://r5.fodey.com/105430a26690e46ac8549a82c61b55eae.1.gif[/img][/url]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]2/5[/b],, i know where u got that siggy!! :lol:
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

9.6 great headbanging. lol. too much ftalk? defenitely.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

we already had a thread like this.. try to see..(xori too lazy to scan)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ but it was at fphil section..this thread is for all ftalker members khat! :D (i think?!) [b]8/10 is cute!! :D, its soo khat!! :eh:[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10 music rocks ^^
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

7.2 {the quote underneath adds up to the score. lol}
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice sig give it a 4/5 =)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 8/10.. :p
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10..forever bone thugs fan..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:10

[ 9 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy