• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Arctic
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

8/10 nice siggy sis :P
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

8/10 dancing siggy..! soo funny
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8 cute & colorful ..sincere
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll give you 10/10 coz your siggy is so cute and i like it much...:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 i love jigouku shoujo!
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

8/10 for ur siggy pal.. even i dont understand the meaning :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 bro!! it looks like a duck, and i like duck!! :thumbsup:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll give u 8! 8 for the rockstar! :D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]7 for yah siggie.. [/b]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow... :o rockstars siggy =D 10/10 :thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 for u bro. i liek ur UB,heheheh ;)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow nc siggy... 8 for u!!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

7/10 simple yet cute,.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]8 fo ya siggie..... [/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

9 for yah!!!:D:D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 for u bro =) nice siggy bro :thumbsup:.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8 for you. nice siggy. =) :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

simple but cute 7
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]10 for yahhh.... [/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for my cute and beautiful co-rockstar :D\m/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:54

[ 10 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy