• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 it's cute...
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 for u sisz Phia. wow,cool new siggy huh ;).
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^10/10 for my bro aaron! always have cute siggies,huh! =) :D ;)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for yuh siz! :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for u sisz Malow nice siggy ;).
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx bro! 10/10 for you too! cute siggie! :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9 for yah. love you siggy! :)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like the colors, but i didn't get the quote in it :lol: [b]8[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for my sweety sisz :lol: nice new "linlie/blinkie" huh :eh: hehehe XD
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it is 8 over 10.. coz i luv dark colors^^
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9/10 nice siggy sis :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 for yerr sig! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 since it was made by neil ;) =):thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for u sisz Tinay [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/panda/smiley/1187887217582.gif[/img]. weee,nice new siggy sisz [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/panda/smiley/1187888020912.gif[/img],hehehe ..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 for ur cute sasuke~ ahaha~
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] lol,thnx bro ;) [b]@T[/b]: 8/10 for u siggy too bro :thumbsup:. i liek ur siggy. it simple but nice. the anime name is Persona ayt? gomen if i'm wrong :P hehehe ..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lo yes it is~ 9/10 for ur userbar...i like it rily bad~! coz i'm a D Gray Man Fan :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you up,i'm up too 9.5/10. ahaha :lol: yeah,the guyz is from DGM :D. his name is Lavi[i think XD]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]9 fer yer sasuke sig.. [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10 for your siggy. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:42

[ 9 queries - 0.711 second ]
Privacy Policy