• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^10/10, dat's new, wer's d cat's siggy b4? =D [/b][/font]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 for you. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 very nice sig...made by you...
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ 10.10 ilubb it :))
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^10/10, i lyk d design. ;) [/b][/font]
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10... u again ?.. :smoke:
eryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

8 / 10 heehee... :D "peace" :D its cool... child-like siggy... but im not fond of MARIO GAMES... but over all nice... heehee... :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10 i dunno hm. =)
Francis115
» FTalker
1969-12-31

6/10 i love green "peace" \m/
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8/10... nyc... like GTA....
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for your sigg :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup: loev teh color :penguin::penguin:
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 .. i love her siggy !!
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vintageLOVE]10/10 .. i love her siggy !![/quote] haha. [b]her[/b]? =| btw, Thnks. 10/10 for you :penguin::penguin:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for your very cool siggy...!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

5/10 for da piggy and monkey icon
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for yours, friendship quotes, i love that :wow:
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 for da cute sig.. i luv it.. waah,, january 29 is my bestfrends bdai.. so i gave u 10.. muah!
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow 10/10 for u there
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 i lyk the animation... :lol: and ur render... btw :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:12

[ 9 queries - 0.444 second ]
Privacy Policy