• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

Pages: 12

[b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

[b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea..soo...be it..this for all Harry Potter Lovers Out There ^^... [img]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l189/ayeimar06/harry1copy.png[/img] Just Previw it First here [url=http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=5914447]Harry Potter Layout[/url] for you to be able to get the Whole code without Downloadin' :D[/b]
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

wow sis!!i love it.... harry id really cute..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

I love yer layouts siz.. thanks for sharing btw
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]heheh no probs mga sis :D thenx for droppin a comments wee :thumbsup: [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like ur layout. thx for sharing. many people will enjoy ur layout. xD
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:midfinger: Since it is made by FQG it's a guarantee to be great !! Grabe astig nang layouts mo !! :D :thumbsup:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]tejejejej thank u po for the complements^_^ ;) :thumbsup: [/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

harry potter!!wow my fave!!hehehe cool feen =D :thumbsup:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^wow!...so cute!...hehe1...i love harry potter![/b]
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow sis!!i love it.... harry is really cute..
Darksin
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice keep it up... btw.. i dont know how to use can u help me? my add. archie_x25@yahoo.com thanks in advance

Last edited by Darksin (2007-06-29 06:59:32)

blueAngel21
» n00b
1969-12-31

waw...itz so nice!! :thumbsup: i love it!! can i use this? =) wer can i get the code? :)
shinobi00
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice layouts.. i also, a harry potter fan.. xD
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh wow :wow: it is soo nice even though i really don't like the movies that much it's still cute :eh:
mikhael23
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you make me a overlay of inuyasha if yo have to do it!11
devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

this pip like waht you did =) nice work :D
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

fantastic layout... i love harry potter... specially the gurl whom he kiss :kiss:
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats cool!!!i lurve harry potter!
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

why when I click [b]HARRY POTTER LAYOUT[/b] it's directed to your friendster profile?? is there anything wrong with the link.. I want the code please for the layout.. nice.. thanks
ebibondat
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like the layout..im a harry potter lover too^^ I have the same problem with the post above me^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:14

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy