• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

Pages: 12

[b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

ZaidoRanger
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

Wow. So cute but how can i put this one.
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

hello can somebody help me to figure out the problem... I have the problem as stated above...
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

coolness harrypotter kip it up! :D i luv it feenque!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing that.. i really loves harry potter... once more...thanks..
manicar
» n00b
1969-12-31

..._h0w to get the code??_..:crybaby:[align=center][/align]
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout......... thx for sharing................. :evil: :evil:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][scroll][color=blue][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center][color=blue][b]Nice Layout sister... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i can't see the preview....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hope yah like it pipz :crybaby: ..hehehe i made this layout actually for my beshfriend but she ask meh to give it also to u..she don't want to be unfair :D :thumbsup: ..and also i like her idea.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:27

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy