• ARCHIVES 
  • » As we all know the term Emo/Rakista is spreading around the world and also in our looks and lifestyle, but... Do you think being a true emo or rakista is shown in style? For me having style is cool a

Pages: 123

As we all know the term Emo/Rakista is spreading around the world and also in our looks and lifestyle, but... Do you think being a true emo or rakista is shown in style? For me having style is cool a

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As we all know the term Emo/Rakista is spreading around the world and also in our looks and lifestyle, but... Do you think being a true emo or rakista is shown in style? For me having style is cool a

Posers = People who overdo it. Emo = People expressing their depression. Rakista = People who enjoy music. I don't know about you. I think all your essays just tell these things. :| So dontcha evah compare rakistahs and emos coz their different!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: As we all know the term Emo/Rakista is spreading around the world and also in our looks and lifestyle, but... Do you think being a true emo or rakista is shown in style? For me having style is cool a

[quote=meng.o3]- half of their face is covered by their hair, bangs - they wear black - eyeliner effect (both boys and girls) - cuffs, black accessories.. black black and black[/quote] yeah your right..i like being an emo..ahaha!.. @ topic: yeah emo and rockiztah are also fashion...they are stylish and it is attractive...
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

everytime people label me as emo. im always telling them that "im not emo. thats a genre"
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=aLohaBby]being emo or rakista is in the soul... style comes along after you feel it ;)[/quote] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]U'r ryt der. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As we all know the term Emo/Rakista is spreading around the world and also in our looks and lifestyle, but... Do you think being a true emo or rakista is shown in style? For me having style is cool a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy