• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

Pages: 12

[align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

•shaLei•
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

[align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be friends... :thumbsup: [/align]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] welcome to FTALK. im ice. enjoy your stay. :) [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
•shaLei•
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

[align=center]hello.. can i call you ate..? ehehe.. thanks for the warm welcome.. :) [/align]
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hello! Welcome to FTalk.... Just have fun and enjoy posting... [/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hehe theyre all saying "Welcome to ftalk!" By the way we very glad to have you here shalei.. if you found something that you might need our help dont hesitate to post on Help Section of the forum and we will reply as soon as possible :) Long live Shalei :lol:
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] :penguin: [color=#99ccff][font=Papyrus]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/font][/color] :penguin: [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] [img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/boards.gif[/img] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/chikasymphatica][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/bsymphaitcamae.gif[/img][/url]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello!! Welcome to Ftalk! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. and btw, don't forget the rules ;) Take care!
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there shalei!. welcome to Ftalk!.. im mangga.. enjoy.. ;)
sexypanget25
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-welcome to eftok,..
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/introduction.gif[/img]
y13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome shalei :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello shalei welcome to ftalk! ;) have fun posting!!
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk[/b] =) :thumbsup:
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome to ftalk!
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome mate relax and enjoys the forum =)
AndRia Yhang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ey... elcume... here at f-talk.... hav fun =) [/b]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to Ftalk! Pls. read the rules and Enjoy posting![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy