• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

Pages: 12

[align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

:) welcome to ftalk =| enjoy posting :cool: have fun :arrow: [b]read the forum rules[/b]
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

welcome to ftalk.. :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to fstalk!! ^^[/b][/color]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey! Welcome to Ftalk!
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[scroll][b] :rose: welcum 2 ftalk family :rose: [/b][/scroll]
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
•shaLei•
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]..wheew..!!! .. for sure i will enjoy my stay here.. ..the people here are so friendly..!!! ..thanks everyone..!!! :) [/align]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] [b]*welcome* please enjoy posting by not abiding the rules! enjoy! hehe hey there! if you need a friend... im just here!~ ehehe! [/b][/align]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]•shaLei•[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hi im a newbie.. you can call me [i]shalei[/i] 18 years young im here to learn more about friendster and about html and css and ofcourse to gain more friends too!! so let's be

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:58

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy