• ARCHIVES 
  • » hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

Pages: 12

hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

nyron
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime around... jejeje
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

hi welcome to ftalk be a good member dont forget to read the rules kimmy here if you wanted a frend im always here for you.. =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

hi welcome to ftalk!!! :D
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstalk :eh:
AndRia Yhang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ey... elcume... here at f-talk.... hav fun =) [/b]
chεstεя
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Welcome to Ftalk!![/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to my Ftalk! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Don't forget the rules, ok? Take care!
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) welcome to ftalk =| enjoy posting :cool: have fun :arrow: [b]read the forum rules[/b]
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to fstalk!! ^^[/b][/color]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy!
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[scroll][b] :rose: welcum 2 ftalk family :rose: [/b][/scroll]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
elpmarc
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am new here..what is the " .js " means.. idunno i can't edit my prof
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

alrite elpmarc whats up welcome to friendstalk

Last edited by rully (2007-10-30 00:54:05)

shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hello!!! Welcome to FTalk.... Just have some fun and enjoy posting!!![/b]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] [b]*welcome* please enjoy posting by not abiding the rules! enjoy! hehe hey there! if you need a friend... im just here!~ ehehe! [/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy