• ARCHIVES 
  • » hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

Pages: 12

hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]nyron[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hellow hi there ! my name is noreen!! uhhmmmm..... what else?.. im doing fine... hope yo guys too are of the same feeling as of mine!! beetah watch ot for my next post.. maybe im better that ttime a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:54

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy