• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

Pages: 12

hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

angel_09
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

welcome to ftalk... :D
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk
angel_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice to meet you all
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there [b]angel[/b]. Welcome to Ftalk.
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^_^ Emm.. I know kimyasay10.. Anyway.. a welcome flower for you :rose:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[scroll][b] :rose: welcum 2 ftalk family :rose: [/b][/scroll]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;)
yong
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome here and enjoy :D
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk yo!!
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! have fun! see yah!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] welcome to FTALK. im ice. enjoy your stay. :) [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome angel =)
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] [b]*welcome* please enjoy posting by not abiding the rules! enjoy! hehe wow...ur the sis of kim? ehehe! wel den...welcome! if you need a friend... im just here! ehehe! [/b][/align]
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 16 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy