• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

Pages: 12

hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]angel_09[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to fstalk!! ^^[/b][/color]
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) welcome to ftalk :D have fun :) enjoy posting :arrow: [b]READ THE RULES[/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk and ejoy yer stay here! :thumbsup:
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=left][color=#FF0066][b]welcome to Ftalk[/b][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/hug.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF0066][b]the site fo friendster addict [/b]p[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/number1.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]enjoy posting and learning [/b] [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/dance.gif[/img][/color] [/align]
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh! hello! Enjoy! CHILLZ! :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am angel i am the younger sister of kimyasay10 this is my pirst time here :kiss: i always saw her opening this site so i try to register here. thanks. :gift: :gift:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy