• ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

Pages: 12345678..8

hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

hYsTeRicaL_pRiNceZz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life so you're mine now. Got that? Kagome:I don't belong to ANYONE! Get your hands off me! Bandits: That chick just slapped Koga! [img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r114/psychogurl16/xaleokcopia2.png[/img]
hazel0013
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

hunter x hunter! i'm watching episode 41 now..
hYsTeRicaL_pRiNceZz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

wow... dats nyc... ^_^.. i already watched d whole ep. for hunter x hunter a long time ago.. XD... enjoy!!>. ^_^
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

look at my primary and signatures...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gundam seed gundan seed destiny gundam seed stargazer naruto shipuuden :wasted: ergo proxy
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/judajammers/untitled-2.jpg[/img] hahaha..... even the others does!!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..Alice Academy.. ..Naruto.. ..DN Angel.. ..Inuyasha..
Diiey
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]SAKURA !! I LOVE SAKURA SOO MUCH !! :D[/b]
aL-ZeRo
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D DN angel. GS - destiny. Inuyasha. Detec.Conan ;]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

As expected of Shirow Masamune the ROBOT-lover Im obsessed with almost all anime I've finished watching so far so Let me give you some Death Note, Monster and Genshiken :lol:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]marmalade boy, inuyasha, prince of tennis, ranma 1/2[/b] ;]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

doraemon!!!! :thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][b]The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya[/b][/i]! :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yu yu hakushoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

God I love Fushigi Yuugi and Rorouni Kenshin :D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0099][b]I was obsessed with this anime :thumbsdown: [/b][/color] [img]http://bluemist.animeblogger.net/images/sakura.jpg[/img] [color=#FF0099][b]i have this set of clow cards that i bought from an anime store here in the philippines..and i watch this show from the very beginning til the end! :D :thumbsup:[/b][/color] [b]and also with this :thumbsdown: ..[/b] [img]http://www.manga-sanctuary.com/imageslesseries/mirumo.JPG[/img] [color=red][b]i have the main characters' musical instruments!!..i got that from my sis on my 15th bday!! :lol: :lol: (am i too old to watch cartoons??)..anyways, i still watch it since its still airing on HERO tv here in the phil!! i love the fairies..they are so cute..i like mirmo! yet es too stubborn..i love their butt fights and cheek fights! i wish i have a fairy who would come out of my mug when i pour hot choco too..haha, oh yeah..i have also that mug..i made one myself!....:lol:[/b][/color]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-11-07 14:16:56)

sweethearts_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

yu yu hakusho!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm so into death note!!!!!^^
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^takashi i luv death note too! ~~on topic: tenipuri! :wow: :D
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahaha... eyeshiel21.... its a good anime... =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 10 queries - 0.628 second ]
Privacy Policy