• ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

Pages: 12345678..8

hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

aL-ZeRo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

Gundam seed destiny.... :midfinger: what come up in their mind making such ending of the anime.. :crybaby: athrun and cagalli. :doubt: what was wrong with this couple. it made me deadly OBSESSED with the anime. =D :penguin: never mind.>> better go :ninja:
capt.safeguard123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

its bleach that im obsess ...im watching # 145 now.. yeah..bleach rocks..
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN and BEET THE VANDEL BUSTER (cant wait for season 3)
padjoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

jigoku shouju poh! baka mali speling ko... :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Naruto,Naruto Shipuuden,Hikaru No Go, Air Gear.. =)[/b][/color]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!! then BLEACH DEATHNOTE but i'm more obsessed in reading manga.. I LOVE TO READ fushigi yuugi: GENBU KAIDEN.. it's not in the question.. ehehehe.. :eh:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Anime Character Im obsessed with is Haruhi Suzumiya hahaha Anime Series?? I guess Death Note :lol:
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]deathnote and air gear[/b] :)
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

black cat, tenjou tenge, bleach, air gear, deathn0te, hunter x hunter
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

death note. i think i kinda obsessed to have a death note. =D
dhino
» n00b
1969-12-31

NARUT0 , 0NE PiECE , BLEACH , GANT`Z , AiR GEAR , FULL METAL ALCHEMiST , DEATH N0TE , GUNDAM , .HACK , GENSHiKEN , I`S , SHAMAN KiNG , HiKARU N0 G0 , NEGiMA , DEViL MAY CRY
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naruto tenjou tenge and hajime no ippo!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Obsessed you say? It's Death Note. :D
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

gundam seed destiny series ...... i love ol the char here ..... [img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/darkinusgurl/Gundam/gundam.png[/img]
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

gundam seed destiny series ...... i love ol the char here ..... [img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/darkinusgurl/Gundam/gundam.png[/img] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/anna_loves_yoh/Gundam/41148-20050929192415.jpg[/img] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/anna_loves_yoh/Gundam/thecouplestogether.jpg[/img]
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]Im Obsessed with The Anime NOEIN[/b][/align][/quote] [img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w251/Master_M2K/noein.jpg[/img]
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still naruto and Tsubasa chronicle Reservoir...
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

Samme nice anime and frofile [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x172/corvus_karp/tsubasa%20resevoir%20chronicle/279865.jpg[/img]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF6699]The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Naruto Shipuuden Cardcaptor Sakura! :D[/color][/b]
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx [b]Letmaku [/b]....am really obsessed with Tsubasa Chronicle Reservoir...so can i get that image of them u've posted here....i really luv it....tnx..^-^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe, I love lots of anime but I must say I can NEVER get enough InuYasha (as you might be able to tell) What about youz???? __________________ Koga: You're name's Kagome,right? Wolves mate for life s

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:30

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy