• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

Pages: 12

I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

alvin_bilian
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial maybe :lol:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

hmm..sounds great.. ^^ok im in... ;) *do we have enough members for this kind of event!?* eh?! <_<
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

Sounds cool... and interesting. well. maybe we have enough members for it. just waiting for their approval... :doubt:
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im in... :thumbsup: :wallbash:
alvin_bilian
» n00b
1969-12-31

so, its settled then... :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] that sure is great.. one poll for css lays and another for overlays.. [/b] :cool:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how!? maybe another section!? or "SHOW OFF SECTION" ?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] the admin should enable the polling here if that's the case.. [/b]
admin
» FTalkManiac

Thanks for the suggestion guys! :) Kinda busy these days but I'll try to implement the polling system and other stuff and I'll update you when everything is ready. ;) Keep posting all your great ideas! lol :D
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx admin... :wallbash:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Thanks for the suggestion guys! :) Kinda busy these days but I'll try to implement the polling system and other stuff and I'll update you when everything is ready. ;) Keep posting all your great ideas! lol :D[/quote] whoah! sweet! hope this idea will implement soon ;) cant w8! :eh: :eh:
riChmond_011
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]thats coOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] @ admin.. very nice of you.. hope you finish all those stuffs.. ^_^[/b]
riChmond_011
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]hi meng!!!hehehhehe :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]ot: hello richmond! teehee.. try to browse in other threads.. we have lots of nice stuffs around! enjoy posting..^_^[/b]
riChmond_011
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh:[b][/b]i will.,.hehhehehe.,.,
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, that's great!!! :P
tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff0a00]n[/color][color=#ff1400]i[/color][color=#ff1e00]c[/color][color=#ff2800]e[/color] [color=#ff3c00]i[/color][color=#ff4600]d[/color][color=#ff5000]e[/color][color=#ff5a00]a[/color][color=#ff6400].[/color][/b]

Last edited by tukneneng (2006-10-28 03:59:54)

†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]pretty cool[/b]
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

polling system is cool... :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy