• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

Pages: 12

I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

that'll be fun
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

Polling system has been implemented. :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yap., seen the changes. wow,. lots of sections has been added. and thanks for granting the polling system! thanks so much admin. [/b] :eh:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Youre welcome meng. Btw, currently the maximum polling answers are 10. I'm still trying to figure out how to allow users to set the number of answers for the poll. :smoke:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] and is it possible to insert a poll on an existing thread? because one needs to make a new thread in order to have a poll in it.. and the contents/options cannot be edited.[/b]
admin
» FTalkManiac

mmm too bad,, I think its not possible to insert/edit a poll, you can only create it from the start.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]aww,, how sad.. anyway, we have a polling system now and that's great.. ^_^[/b]
admin
» FTalkManiac

I couldn't find out how to let poll-starter choose the number of poll options/answers without any errors, so I just set the maximum to 100. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think this forum should make a poll to decide which is the best profile of the month. The voters are all the user in this forum. And the winners will got some prize for it, for example a testimonial

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy