• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

Pages: 123456..6

[align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

snowdrop12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

[quote=cheuw]no.. friend is more important...so dont u try to love your best friend[/quote] yah but sometimes its just so hard to stop falling for someone hus always been good to you
tipsy_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

i did, i fell inlove with my bestfriend.. i tried really hard to hide it, how? i answered his friend who courted me .... focused my attention on other things.. give myself time and space.. but in the end ... love just doesn't go away...
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Before! :redface: but now..it's over..:D
rhazida
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| nDi,Kz NmaN Ka2ShY No..... weL Im GoiNg To Avoid TrU LooKinG FoR Another Man ThaT Can MaKe Me LibAng AsiDe From My bEz!!!
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ops avoid sticky caps girl..:D ok??warning 2 u!!read the rules.. @topic.. yeah, i already experienced that,hahaha!!way back 2006..:D not that bad .cuz he feels the same way too., but we decided that we had 2 stop this feelings from each other., for the sake of our friendship..:D
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no............... :wallbash:
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My bestfriend is my boyfriend. But I'm having a doubt in breaking up with him.
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... but that was 4 years ago tks tsk tsk
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hav dat same problem too see my link [url]http://theftalk.com/t26256-need-help%21%21boys-girls-both-welcome%21.html[/url]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,this is the worst thing that would ever happen to YOU.. well, some when they fall in love with their bestfriends off course in the first place you would deny these feelings for the sake of your friendship especially when your bestfriend is in love with somebody else and you can't do anything but support.. but when the both of you ended up together, it's ok but the fact is, when the both of you break up, the relationship is ruined and most of all, the friendship you onced started and treasured most is [b]ruined..[/b] :arrow: [b]Remember this:[/b] [quote]Your [b]FRIENDS[/b] would love you more than your boyfriend/girlfriend and your friend is more like your [b]husband/wife[/b]... I agree with that coz it's true.. =):thumbsup:[/quote] .,oh i forgot my answer.. :D [b] NO.. never did..[/b]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-05 23:40:30)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]hopefully and fortunately... i'm not... coz i know i'll only get hurt..[/b][/color]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm one of them pare.. nweiz..you can't help falling because you're close to each other and thing have been shared .. advantage and disadvantage you love each other but the love is only a friend love you might have gap to your friendship...
carylblanche
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am not in love with mah bffz ... [ they are all gilz ] but ... i like one of mah friends ...
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im one of them.. haha. i ddnt avoid it.. and now were not bff enymor. bec. sum1 told him that i hav feelings for him. [spoiler] [i]tsimosa kc[/i] :lol: [/spoiler]
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea. i did. but he didn't love me. huhu. [b].anggia.[/b]
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]yaah, i was inlove with my bestfriend .. [b]Before[/b]. we didn't have any diff. kinds of communications for at least 3 months? gahh. yea 3 months.[/i]
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea. i'm inLove with my bestfriend. to avoid that, i'm not txting him everyday. i'll just txt him whenever he has a problem.
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i never experience it yet.. but i think its not good to know.. everything will ne awkward... :paranoid:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i did .. :) and its not good .. :( i hate the feelings that came out after my revelation. . :D ( hahaha .. revelation?? ) Lol ..
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^whats those feelings.? haha. @topic:im not in love with my bestfrien eventhough hes cute. caring and sweet. for me friendship is more important. :]]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:06

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy