• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

Pages: 1123456

[align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

ayumi_99
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

Nope, becoz i don't have a Best Friend .... =D=D
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

LOL! i almost experience that! good thing i easily forget this weird feeling i dont want to lose our friendship [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnotesiggie10.gif[/img]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]actually yes...i'm inlove w/ my bestfriend..i had a crush on him since elementary until now..(1st year high schl)and i don't know what's our status right now..it's kinda complicated..:)[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeh im now experiencing that thing... [spoiler]i try to avoid him at first. but i also think if i avoid him, what would be the reason when he ask me? diba...so i continue falling in him... then one day...[spoiler]i found myself bleeding,drowning in tears becoz fof the truth that he luv my bestfriend. it hurts.[spoiler]and that's a big OUCH to me. see what happened? it happened becoz i use the "heart over mind" rule. :crybaby:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup. i've been inlove with my bestfriend. twice. first was my first bestfriend. then i courted her. we we're [b]on[/b] i have a new bestfriend. we broke up. i'm inlove with my new bestfriend. but the new one still loves the guy woho broke her heart :(
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i'm not inlove with my best friend..
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes .. well , i just ignore him so that the feeling will not be a strong as it seems before ..:lol:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this topic really kicks me! *ouch!* yea, im inlove with him :wow: but we can't be :cry:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah im inlove wid him and he knew it. now were not too close becoz of that thing. i hate coz i said it to him. i just smashed up my heart. :wallbash:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well...not really bestfriend... But juz a guy friend in skul.. I met him in a jeepney for the first time.. He was the brother of one of my friends.. Could I say love at first sight??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with my bestfriend...i am very looking after him..blabla..but he's trying to stay away from me..blabla..i think were not bestfriends anymore..my most memorable moments with him was when we are dancing together in the auditorium..it was like a disco..i dunno watz our status right now..i think we are still friends..:crybaby::cry:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]well that was before..he was my bestfriend for 9/10 years... but all changed when we are HS students now...he kinda changed his way of attitude that's why i kinda don't like it anymore..it feels like his not my bestfriend....well, like what they say, [u]"There are lots of fish in the sea...."[/u] hehehe[/b]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea. when we were in 5th Grade. I was inlove with him. although he transferred school and never saw him again.T.T i miss him now. :(:(
gemima
» n00b
1969-12-31

that was before.. we even confessed our feelings for each other.. but at that time he had a gf, and when they broke up, i already had a bf and when me and my bf broke up, he had another gf ahaha, i think things will never work out between us..
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][i]nah-uh! All my bestfriends are girls...and I'm not a lesbian to fall for them...why would I? Yuck![/i][/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Goodthing I have many besties so they won't figure who am talkin' bout.. yeah I do, he's kind and sweet to me and soooo hansome :D
aries_veng05
» n00b
1969-12-31

+i hav a guy bestfrnd, he is sooo handsome..totally handsome! to mention, he's one of the crush of our campus! i had a crush on him but he is my bestfrnd's bf! so i hav to avoid my feelings toward him.. well kinda suceeded! of corz we <d guy and me> become bestfrnd too and i think its almst 2 yrs our bonding.. but one day i nevr expect he would fall for a girl like me. well im not dat pretty, its juz simple beauty, i dont hav any admirer or anythng and i could say im NBSB.. he confess his feelings toward me, but why me? wat will i do since he's my bestfriend's bf? i wish i could ran faster than faster:penguin: and i dont want to fall for him becoz he's taken by my bestfrnd since elmntary.. if i would u, wat will u do:|??
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]boi bezfern,.,.kinda! :D[/b]
aries_veng05
» n00b
1969-12-31

+i hav a guy bestfrnd, he is sooo handsome..totally handsome! to mention, he's one of the crush of our campus! i had a crush on him but he is my bestfrnd's bf! so i hav to avoid my feelings toward him.. well kinda suceeded! of corz we <d guy and me> become bestfrnd too and i think its almst 2 yrs our bonding.. but one day i nevr expect he would fall for a girl like me. well im not dat pretty, its juz simple beauty, i dont hav any admirer or anythng and i could say im NBSB.. he confess his feelings toward me, but why me? wat will i do since he's my bestfriend's bf? i wish i could ran faster than faster and i dont want to fall for him becoz he's taken by my bestfrnd since elmntary.. if i would u, wat will u do??

Last edited by aries_veng05 (2008-10-30 06:23:26)

ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

ermmm i have a best frend now... we reli close.... b4 he is my ex.. but now we are frens..... but................. i thk both of us still like each othr... jz not dare to say it out.... plus he got gf already but me still maintain single... its complicated :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] Question: Does anyone here inlove with their bestfriends? what did u do to avoid ure feelings??

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:26

[ 11 queries - 0.424 second ]
Privacy Policy