• ARCHIVES 
  • » YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

Pages: 12344

YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

olympianz_sky
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. Seasons are changing And waves are crashing And stars are falling all for us Days grow longer and nights grow shorter I can show you I'll be the one I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven You're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart Please don't throw that away Cuz I'm here for you Please don't walk away, Please tell me you'll stay, stay Use me as you will Pull my strings just for a thrill And I know I'll be ok Though my skies are turning gray I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven ♥heres the code♥ <object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/LBMKCnZoWc/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/LBMKCnZoWc/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="80" wmode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal"></embed></object>
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

[b]i luv this song:D[/b]
gyb
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

i rily lubbx the song..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I love listening to this song!! =)[/b][/color]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][i]whoow..,i really lurve that song.. so lonely..,ganda ng lyrics =) [/i][/b]
L0veLy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i luv diz song so much..
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this one is a nice song. . . :thumbsup: i hope this band would make more nice songs like this. . . =)
theblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice..i love this song ;)
mystic_witch
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]nice,...[/b][/i] :thumbsup: :eh: :eh: =) =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is one of the nicest song on their past release of face down, false pretense, but I got tired of the song due to he have the album. Album + repeated playing = bored after the 100th time hahaha :wallbash: but I wish they would release in fate's hands.
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i'm inloved to this song!.. i like soooooo much!.. :D [/b]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really good song! :wow: :thumbsup: i hope red jump suit apparatus will release their new song soon..
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This is our sections favorite song.. Played almost everyday last week.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah thats my fave song... its really nice.... i love the acoustic version too... ;) :thumbsup: :wow: :wallbash: =)
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

love that song
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i've post the album of the red jumpsuit apparatus here in this section... :D i love this song! :lol:
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

yEah.. Love thE SonG so mUCh.. tHE LyRics sEEm toO toUChiNG..
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i so lurve dis song! it reminds me of my friends!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> i uber love that song.. waaaahh!!! :wow: [/b]
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love the lyrics especially the line"seasons are changing and waves are crushing and stars are falling all for us"....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:52

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy