• ARCHIVES 
  • » YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

Pages: 1234

YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

i like this song..my beloved sung it to me before and then i called him "angel" here's my review about this song.. this really sounds so beautiful..and i believe it has a hidden msg by Jesus as He our guardian angel [quote]I will never let you fall i'll stand with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven[/quote] [b]"the Lord Jesus will never let us fall from our sins so that He gave His own life at the cross that will stand up to our hearts forever..after His death from the grave He rose again and lived with the our Father God."[/b] [quote]"Its ok...its ok...its ok"[/quote] [b]"were not perfect we continue to commit sins but stil as we humble ourselves in the presence of God asking for forgiveness and repent..still He always says..."Its ok...i still love you and I will continue to love because you are my child"[/b] [quote]Seasons are changing and waves are crashing. and stars are falling all for us days grow longer and nights grow shorter i can show you'll be the one[/quote] [b]"there's a lot of changing in our surroundings..typhoons,earthquakes,great wrath, tragedies..he is ready to deliver us from this. these time there's lot of people who are blind of sins, doesnt know the truth..but the Lord never give up on us because He love us unconditionally..He used His servants,prophets, to go all over the nations and baptized the people in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit(Matthew 28:19)"[/b] [quote]Coz you're my, you're my, you're my true love, my whole heart Please dont throw that away Coz im here for you please tell me you'll stay[/quote] [b]"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son and whoever believes in Him shall not perish and have everlasting life (John 3:16)..that's how the Lord loved us..and the Lord wants us to love Him too. He never let us fall in hell for eternity because of our sins so that He gave us the Salvation through Jesus Christ. the Lord promised to us "I will never leave you nor forsake you(Hebrews 13:5)" He just want us to trust Him and love Him[/b] [b] Our generation needs a breakthrough. [/b][align=center][/align] if satan have the strategy to deceived us through the musics we listened to...the Lord have also the same strategy to impart to us His loved for us through music..because God created music.. and the Lord want us to sing for Him...it makes Him smile :) that's all..i thank you :)
loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

ii lovee thatt songggg.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah, this is a great song. I like the lyrics a lot, but it reminds me of my ex girlfriend. =|
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^hehehehheehh! (finds bro jesse mad at me) That is not funny. Forgive me for laughing. [b]@topic:[/b] [b]yeah this is a real great song, it reminds me of someone..someone I know but never talked with.[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well,i hope they could compose another song like this.,this song was my favorite for the month of may-june 2007, however, this song suddenly became so famous so i was kinda tired listening to it, it's not my fave anymore.,xDDD the lyrics are so inspirational and romantic.,and well, soo emoo..love it!
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thnzz For Sharing!![/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

One Of My fAvOrItE sOng=)
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really luv dis song add me up in my friendster account [u]ted_ericka@hotmail.com[/u]
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

almost all of my classmates in the classroom liked that song its the best.... :thumbsup:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love the title..:D i think i'll luv the song..:lol:
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love this song only reminds me of my past=(
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

one of the best song that i have ever heard!:D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a super emotional song. i love this one. :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]1 of d best songs. :thumbsup: [/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice song...really love it...
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love this song so much :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]this is my no.2 favs song after false pretense[/b]:D [b]luv it~[/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: i love song's :D
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love it!... :thumbsup:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate this song. i dunno why :wallbash::wallbash: it reminds me of someone :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by red jumpsuit apparatus When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my s

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:37

[ 12 queries - 0.127 second ]
Privacy Policy