• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

a little..... yur wallet is empty?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

uhh.. howd u know?.. Yes!. Llol :smoke: :arrow: Cranky?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]No .. :eh: Sweaty ? :ninja: [/b][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Iww and no! :D :arrow: Clumsy?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]Lol , [b]Yes[/b] .. :eh: Have [u][b]chesthairs[/b][/u]? *shivers*[/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Another gross question? :wasted: NO! :lol: ahehe :arrow: ok?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]No .. :( [/b] [b]uhh .. [/b](Thinking of something [u][b]"un-gross"[/b][/u] .. Lol) [b]RuneScaper[/b] ? (phew!)[/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Lol ur hilarious! :lol: Yup. But now.. I think no. :paranoid: :arrow: Gaian?. But U shudnt be. Cus I hate Gaia. :midfinger:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Lol .. Once .. [/b] :rolleyes: [i][b]Gaia[/b][/i] bored me to [u][b]death[/b][/u] .. (oO,) a [u][b]Club Penguin [/b][/u]? .. >_<[/align]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-01-06 08:18:44)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Whew! :P :penguin: <-- like that?.. Hehe no. :eh: :arrow: shit ? just nothing else to say. :eh:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center].. [b]No[/b], i ain't [u][b]poop[/b][/u] .. T_T .. [i][b]Do you like chewing gums?[/b][/i] (FYI, it isn't [b]gross[/b] ..) By the way, [u][b]Club Penguin [/b][/u]is a game for [i]lil girls[/i] .. :eh: [/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. Thanks for the info :eh: :thumbsup: Yup thats not gross and YES :paranoid: :arrow: busy?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Not really[/b] .. :paranoid: [i]Fun to be with ?[/i] :eh: [/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yup!. :evil: :arrow: :wow: inlove?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO hate someone?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. :rolleyes: :arrow: shy? :redface:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes yes!!! aem. smile?
laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. fulfilling a dream? =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe...Yes.. Mad Scientist :redface:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah!. Soon to be! =| :arrow: shocked? :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:51

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy