• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start. :arrow: Is the shirt your wearing white?

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2009-05-21 00:31:31)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

im not sure though but i think there is already a thread just like this...anyways.. [b]YES![/b] :arrow: [b]are u okay??[/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no.. are you happy?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. . . neutral :) do u have black bag ?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes. with a combination of orange. :cool: :question: Are you a girl? lol
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yess :lol: are u busy now ?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. [b]are you with someone?! :eh: ;) [/b]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes :lol: r u wanna cry??
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No. Have you seen a real human heart?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.. hehe.. u have ava and siggy?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

none have you seen a ghost?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not yet.. and i hope i will not. =) :arrow: Have you suffered deja vu? me, yes. many times. lol
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyaha.. me too!!! u like ftalk??
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no :arrow: Are you gonna make me my siggy now?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe... already made it, theme is blue.. haha.. dun have any idea.. and i looking ur blue t-shirt.. so use blue theme... hahaha.. u want to waited??
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks...
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

soo... wats da next question.....?? u lyk chesee??
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes :arrow: Wheres my siggy?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

*edited-- my net is slow.. i dunno..hmm, thats not a yes or no ?.. [b]do you believe in santa claus?![/b] :lol: :lol:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-11-05 10:13:54)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhh... not yet,, but ill believe if i see one.. :arrow: Do you know how to make your photo gallery a slideshow? if yes pls specify
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:16

[ 10 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy