• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

it depends on what contest it is...hihihihi you love to chat??
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

sometimes :) maybe yess confuse ?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes.. misses somebody?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes :arrow: bored?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup!..definitely! :arrow: [b]craving for something?[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes! :arrow: love cake?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. i dont like cakes. [i]how weird am i. . :eh: [/i] aem. need attention??
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

right now yes... r u use a braces??
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]no..[/b] :arrow: want to be famous? :eh:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i already famous. LOL just kidding. Yes. :arrow: Want to live 4ever?
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ha?dats hella freakining dude :)) wanna be a model?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe no :arrow: wanna be an artist?? :wow:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]nah, i think ill pass...[/b] :arrow: wana work at a very very young age..
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nah... I'm too lazy to work... :arrow: Anyway, wanna be a moderator??[/b]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no! i'd rather be dead [i]joke[/i] like to wait?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope..i don't have patience,, =D love chocolates?
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes... hate music?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. im listening music everyday. aem. :arrow: game maniac?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yes! :arrow: addicting on sumthing?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. aem. meat-lover??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:18

[ 9 queries - 0.563 second ]
Privacy Policy