• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

lowegen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no having fun doing this?
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]yes .. why ?? so u can think dat i'm a ghost ?? hahah !![/b]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yes!! ur a gost!! hehe... am i rite?? :arrow: anyway, wanna eat fish?[/b]
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

damn u fando !! hahah !! i think ghost are more prettier than me .. wakakakak !!! fish ?? eat 4 urself !! hahahahah !!! :D
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hhhhmmmmm..[i]maybe[/i]?!...haha!!.. love chucks??[/b] =)
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry no.. :doubt: :arrow: luv friendster?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes.. forum addict?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes :arrow: have photoshop? lol i want that program! where can i download one? hehe
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dont have photoshop.. try to download it on adobe.. hate gays?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sooo much.. but not all :mad: :D :arrow: luv cartoons?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes!! :arrow: love anime?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, cus i dont have a chance to watch it but if i have a program for animes. maybe yes. :arrow: u cool?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noe..hihi.. wanna be mod?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no! :arrow: love siggy?
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

no ... but photo editing yes ..... want hiphopsz/gangstersz ... ?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

slight.. love your teacher?
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. hahaha.. :lol: do u have bf/gf?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

none...just sme2 courting me :cool: have d latest digi cam?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think yes, i have ixus. is that the latest? i dunno :arrow: luv the net?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yess :D in love ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:36

[ 9 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy