• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

not yet..wahhhhh!!!! i wish!!!! =( =( =( =D do you like snape? =D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes.. in the end, :arrow: Do you agree with the love team hermione ron?

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2007-11-09 10:53:52)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]yes[/b] --they look cute together! :D [b]do you believe that the actor who plays Albus Dumbledore is gay?[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not yet because i havent read the deathly hallows yet. :arrow: Agree with the loveteam lupin tonks?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes because I think they are both good friends of harry..but when i found out that lupin likes tonks(when i was reading a harry potter book..i forgot what book no.)i didn't agree but now I think they're okay for each other :) :arrow: agree with harry-ginny loveteam?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope love anime?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No, but if i had a chance to watch it. Yes. :arrow: Do you prefer Fred more than george? [in hp]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

not.. i think they same.. u love smile?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes :arrow: Are you sad?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yess :( headache ?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. :arrow: do you like Cho chang?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no coz i dnt know hu dat is :lol: like silence?
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kinda yes love barbies?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a big NO! y will i like that? lol :arrow: love toys?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes love blue?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, a lil bit :arrow: like orange?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..i actually hate it hate emo?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. . .sometimes internet addict ?
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh yes i am!!!!! :thumbsup: do you eat exotic food??? :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. do you like dogs???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:38

[ 9 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy