• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

Pages: 123

[b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

My Anime Vid CD's (Some are hard to find yet old CS's) Neo Genesis Evangelion (Chinese Ver.) Bakuretsu (Japanese Ver.) Ranma 1/2 The movie (Japanese Ver.) Full Metal Alchemist - The Gate Way to Shambala (Japanese Ver.) I only have few CD's :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

I like anime, especially when I see something unique. I haven't updated my collection, but so far here's what I have. These are movies and series I have collected since 2002 to 2005. All series and movies are in Japanese.. Except the 2 Korean animations and 'Voltron' and 'Transformers the Movie'. [b]ANIME MOVIES:[/b] - Kino No Tabi : Life Goes On - Steam Boy - How's Moving Castle - Beyond the Clouds - Appleseed - Ghost in the Shell - Jinroh : The Last Brigade - Princess Mononke - Oseam (a Korean animation) - Tokyo Godfathers - The Voices of a Distant Star - The Cat Returns - Spirited Away - Kai Doh Maru - Wondeful Days (a Korean animation) - Grave of the Fireflies - My Neighbor Totoro - Metropolis - Castle in the Sky - Transformers : The Movie (yes 'Transformers' is Japanimation) - Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Barefoot Gen - Ace Wo Nerae : The Movie - Blood : The Last Vampire - Mind Game [b]ANIME SERIES:[/b] - Boogiepop Phantom - Serial Experiments Lain - Niea Under Seven - Read or Die - Alien Nine - Hellsing - Saikano - Voltron (Lions) - FLCL (aka Furi Kuri) - Otogizoushi - Twin Spica - Hitsuji No Uta - Hack Sign - Ace Wo Nerae - Shin Tetsuwan Atom (aka Astroboy 1980s version) - Infinite Ryvius - Blue Submarine No.6 - Kino No Tabi : The Beautiful World - Someday's Dreamer - Wolf's Rain - I''s - Piano - Noir - Last Exile - Gunparade March - Witch Hunter Robin - Haibane Renmei - Texhnolyze - Gunslinger Girl

Last edited by Padme (2007-01-25 03:57:33)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha voltron! I loved that anime when I was 5 wahaha "VOLTRON THE DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE" :lol: :D :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-01-24 18:19:56)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Padme:[/b] Woah, [i]andami[/i]! Well, mine? [b]*Ah! My Goddess *Bleach *The Prince of Tennis[/b] [color=red]<-- added new![/color] [i]Andami noh?[/i]

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-02-19 10:29:43)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@Ephemeral[/b] Hehehe, I love VOLTRON! It's probably one of first animes shown in the Philippines. I remember watching this every friday afternoon at 'IBC 13' hehe! [b]@`mizeL[/b] It's a lot [i]nga[/i], and am having difficulty storing them all. :| They are mostly downloaded from bittorrent. Hehehe, i should be ashamed cos I haven't seen 'Bleach' yet!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow anmdami naman nang collection nyo .. Sakin [b]anime movie DVD :[/b] - Full Metal Alchemist : Conqueror of Shamballa (j-version) - Advent Children (j-version) *naghahanap nang english version na mabili nito meron kayong alam?* - Apple Seed - Naruto 1 & 2 - Howl's Moving Castle - Last Order : ff7 prequel if Pokemon counts as an anime then here's my collection ... - Pokemon First Movie - Pokemon Movie 2000 - Pokemon Movie 3 - Pokemon 4ever - Pokemon Heroes - Pokemon : Jirachi Wish Maker looking for Pokemon : Destiny Deoxys and Temple of the Sea [b]anime TV series DVD:[/b] - all are pirated DVD's kakahiya nga .. :D - Naruto - Full Metal Alchemist (complete) --> except this one is orig ! - Gundam Seed - Love Hina - Magna Carta - Kyo - Pokemon *well i'm still a kid at heart* :D - Wolf's Rain - Shaman King - Rurouni Kenshin - Darkstalkers - Street Fighter --> yan lang ata limot ko na iba di ko na mahanap san nakalagay..

Last edited by Xian (2007-01-26 03:06:13)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That's a FINE collection Xian.. And original DVDs are still the best. Especially with all the extras you can get. :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@ Kuya Xian:[/b] [i]At sinasabi mong yan lang sayo?[/i] Weird huh. Mine [i]nga, dalawa lang[/i]. Hihihi. Peace! :midfinger:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Yup yan nga [b] lang[/b].. :D [quote=Padme]That's a FINE collection Xian.. And original DVDs are still the best. Especially with all the extras you can get. :thumbsup:[/quote] Yup oo nga dami pang mga featurettes ang iba pero mahal eh .. :lol: Btw I have a Pokemon group folks anyone interested on those cute critters do join.. >> [url]http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?statpos=tablayout&gid=225939[/url] .. :eh: :thumbsup:

Last edited by Xian (2007-01-26 04:57:27)

KOoLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's mine: Naruto: Part 1 (epis 1 to 220) Naruto: Part 2 (new series up to current: 3rd epi) Bleach (epis 1 to 116) Samurai 7 (jap) Samurai Shamploo (jap) Full Metal Alchemist (jap) Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Chambala (jap) Transformers: The Movie Basilisk (jap) Rouroni Kenshin (jap) Samurai X (jap) Final Fantasy: Advent Children Mushishi (jap) Ergo Proxy (jap) Noein (jap) and my favorite anime of all ( and the rarest because it's in Japanese (orig))...VOLTES V yehey!!! heheheh
monkgres
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto naruto shippuden death note one piece basilisk gundam seed destiny samurai champloo samurai x -------------------- [b]Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.[/b] [img]http://www.naruto-fan.net/filler/1.png[/img] [img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j53/monkgres/proudtobepinoy4wr.gif[/img] [url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/6645/userbar226606hq3.gif[/img][/url] [img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j53/monkgres/yengsigwi5.jpg[/img] [b]-=SaLingKetKetngChurVers=-[/b]
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i own nutathin' but ilove anime. Well, if books count i hav 1-15 sequel books ng Fruits Basket. To collect all dis book u have 2 wait & its lyk 4evur.LoL
new kid
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: here's mine fullmetal alchemist prince of tennis (1-188) bleach (1-117) naruto (1-217) :ninja: hellsing :evil: knockout (full episode) yakitate japan! initial d yu gi oh GX dragonball movies advent children (jap. version) ghost in the shell (innocence)
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff3399][align=center]:"Well, I can enumerate what I watched, but not CDs/DVDs I owned. :]":[/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto collection...dragonballz...
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff3399][align=center]:"Anime Movies.:]":[/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

school rumble,law of ueki, full metal panic, yakitate, naruto, dn angel, suzuka, galaxy angels, prince of tennis, sorcerer orphen, inuyasha, chrno crusade, negima, love hina, musumet, peacemaker, elemental gerad, erementar gerad, maburaho, alice academy, haruka, mirumo de pon, rockman exe, major, taro the space alien, beet the vandel buster/beet excellion, dice, amdriver, tactics, ah my goddess, bastof lemon, fortune quest, cardcaptor sakura, one piece, sugar, fruits basket , tsubasa, vandread, saiyuk reloadi, burst angel, beck, im gonna be an angel, Black cat, melody of oblivion, those who hunt elves, absolute boy, detective conan, full metal alchemist, GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY, pichi2 pitch, hajime no ippo, bleach, tenjho tenge, airgear..... uhm..i forgot some...wait,ill check for a while.... ill post it later!!! =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) i also have lots and lotsa of manga!!!(some are only printed from the web!! :eh: :eh:
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tsukuyomi Afro Samurai Tantei Gakuen Q Shuffle! Negima!? He is My Master Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu School Rumble Yakitate! Japan SUPPORT ANIME! BUY ORIGINAL!
fiya
» n00b
1969-12-31

chobits tsubasa chronicles card captor sakura naruto shippuden neon genesis evangelion gundam seed destiny fruits basket onegai teacher knight hunters DNA playboy Bleach tenjo tenge ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:10

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy