• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

Pages: 123

[b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

jan010
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

all i have r naruto
Raisheru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

hmm... mine... Death Note (live action movie 1&2) Death Note (series) Hunter x Hunter Greed Island Bleach ep. 110-150 xxxHolic Maburaho Prince of Tennis (complete) Prince of Tennis (live action) Prince of Tennis ova "two samurai's' La Corda D'oro Tsubasa Chronicle (season2) Tsubasa Chronicle Tokyo Revelation Dragon Ball ova (my brother bought that) that's it.. i'm planning to buy more.. hehe..:lol:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]waaaaaaahhhhh.....~~~!!!! xo many....! cant number it...! not just dvds i own, i also own mangas, CDs, magazines and anime music albums...... but some music are in my USB[/b]:D
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Naruto Yu Yu Hakusho Suzumi Haruhi Tales of eternia Totoro Howl's moving Castle Hunter x Hunter Gosh in the shell
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] mine is.. uhm~~ kanon.. naruto.. bleach.. tsubasa reservoir.. hunter x hunter.. and then.. err~~ Lucky star.. n many more.. i forgot the title..XDDD~[/align]
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]VOLTRON THE DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE[/quote] haha.. I never knew it was [i]this[/i] old.. :lol: - - - @topic [b]Series:[/b] ROD the TV Rosario+Vampire [b]Movies:[/b] Inuyasha(Movie 2, I think)

Last edited by Mesphere (2008-10-11 10:41:58)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Pretear Karin Black Cat REC Bokura Ga Ita La Corda De Oro School Days Sumomomo Momomo Fruit Basket To Heart Kimikiss Pure Footprints In The Sand Pitchi Pitchi One Piece Samurai X Yamato Nadeshiko XXXHolic Amatsuki Ultra Maniac Myself Yourself Sola Ah My Goddess Arjuna Hunter X Hunter Dear Boys [i]Some animes i just watched it through the net and some manga's that Ive read[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all: anime addicts, lovers, haters, spoilers, and etcetera! Here's your chance to list ALL your dvd/cd collections of Anime series/movie that you own. [/b] Hmmm... Let's see... :ninja:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:36

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy