• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

Pages: 12

It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have received: [b]Title:[/b] [i]When You Divorce Me, Carry Me Out in Your Arms[/i] [b]Content:[/b] [quote]On my wedding day, I carried my wife in my arms. The bridal car stopped > in > front of our one-room flat. My buddies insisted that I carry her out of > the car in my arms. So I carried her into our home. She was then plump > and > shy. I was a strong and happy bridegroom. > > This was the scene ten years ago. > > The following days were as simple as a cup of pure water: we had a kid; > I > went into business and tried to make more money. When the assets were > steadily increasing, the affection between us seemed to ebb. She was a > civil servant. Every morning we left home together and got home almost > at > the same time. Our kid was studying in a boarding school. > > Our marriage life seemed to be enviably happy. But the calm life was > more > likely to be affected by unpredictable changes. > > > Dew came into my life. > > It was a sunny day. I stood on a spacious balcony. Dew hugged me from > behind. My heart once again was immersed in her > stream of love. This was > the apartment I bought for her. > > Dew said, you are the kind of man who best draws girls' eyeballs. Her > words suddenly reminded me of my wife. When we were just married, my > wife > said, Men like you, once successful, will be very attractive to girls. > > Thinking of this, I became somewhat hesitant. I knew I had betrayed my > wife. But I couldn't help doing so. > > I moved Dew's hands aside and said you go to select some furniture, > O.K.? > I've got something to do in the company. Obviously she was unhappy, > because I had promised to do it together with her. At the moment, the > idea > of divorce became clearer in my mind although it used to be something > impossible to me. > > However, I found it rather difficult to tell my wife about it. No > matter > how mildly I mentioned it to her, she would be deeply hurt. > > Honestly, she was a good wife. Every evening she was busy preparing > dinner. I was sitting in front of the TV. The dinner was ready soon. > Then > we watched TV together. Or, I was lounging before the computer, > visualizing Dew's body. This was the means of my entertainment. > > One day I said to her in a slightly joking way, suppose we divorce, > what > will you do? She stared at me for a few seconds without a word. > Apparently > she believed that divorce was something too far away from her. I > couldn't > imagine how she would react once she got to know I was serious. > > When my wife went to my office, Dew had just stepped > > out. Almost all the > staff looked at my wife with a sympathetic eye and tried to hide > something > while talking to her. She seemed to have got some hint. She gently > smiled > at my subordinates. But I read some hurt in her eyes. > > Once again, Dew said to me, He Ning, divorce her, O.K.? Then we live > together. I nodded. I knew I could not hesitate any more. > > When my wife served the last dish, I held her hand. I've got something > to > tell you, I said. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the > hurt > in her eyes. Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to > let > her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the serious > topic > calmly. > > She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, > why? I'm serious. I avoided her question. This so-called answer made > her > angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a > man! > > That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she > wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could > hardly > give her a satisfactory answer, because my heart had gone to Dew. > > With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated > that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She > glanced at it and then tore i[/quote]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

:arrow: [b]^ i havent received that one.,. and kuya xian.. it'sindah [i]bitin[/i]...[/b] =(
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

[quote=meng.03]kuya xian.. it's kindah bitin...[/quote] yah i agree =) :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha. kindda [b]BITIN![/b]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hei... were is the next page?... ahehehehe this is a sad story... and i hate the man for breaking his wife's heart... and i hate that girl for stealing someones husband... huhuhuhuhu she's a homewrecker.... huhuhuhu
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: Oi bitin pala yun di ko nga binasa na yun ... =D Oi here's a new forwarded msgs.. Just can't believe why people would fall for these kind type of msgs.. :disgust: [quote]Beware... Because you are now > > > > > > > > > > > cursed... And if you dont send > > > > > > > > > > > this on..... You will be killed > > > > > > > > > > > tonight at 12:00pm.... By Bloody > > > > > > > > > > > Mary...... This is no joke. So > > > > > > > > > > > don't think you can quickly get > > > > > > > > > > > out of it and delete it now > > > > > > > > > > > because you can't.... Bloody Mary > > > > > > > > > > > will come to you if you do not > > > > > > > > > > > send thison.... She will slit your > > > > > > > > > > > throat and your wrists and pry > > > > > > > > > > > your eyeballs out with a fork... > > > > > > > > > > > And then hang your dead corpse in > > > > > > > > > > > your bedroom cupboard or put you > > > > > > > > > > > under your bed. What's your > > > > > > > > > > > parents going to do when they find > > > > > > > > > > > you is a fake and it's all put on > > > > > > > > > > > to scare you because your wrong, > > > > > > > > > > > so very wrong. Want to hear of > > > > > > > > > > > some of the sad, sad people who > > > > > > > > > > > lost their lives to this email? > > > > > > > > > > > CASE ONE - Annalise Richmond got > > > > > > > > > > > this emial. Rubbish she thought. > > > > > > > > > > > She deleted it... And now... > > > > > > > > > > > Annalise is dead. CASE TWO - > > > > > > > > > > > Louise Whitefield sent this to only > > > > > > > > > > > 4 people and when she woke up in > > > > > > > > > > > the morning her wrists had deep > > > > > > > > > > > lacerations on each. Luckily there > > > > > > > > > > > was no pain felt, though she is > > > > > > > > > > > scarred for life. CASE THREE - > > > > > > > > > > > Thomas Crowley sent this to 5 > > > > > > > > > > > people....... bad mistake. The > > > > > > > > > > > night Thomas should have sent this > > > > > > > > > > > email on, he was lying in bed > > > > > > > > > > > watching T.V not watching the > > > > > > > > > > > clock. 12:01pm... the T.V > > > > > > > > > > > misteriously flickered off and > > > > > > > > > > > Thomas's bedroom lamp flashed on > > > > > > > > > > > and off several times. It went > > > > > > > > > > > pitch black, Thomas looked to the > > > > > > > > > > > left of him and there she was, > > > > > > > > > > > Bloody Mary standing in white > > > > > > > > > > > rags... blood everywhere with a > > > > > > > > > > > knife in her hand then dissapeared. > > > > > > > > > > > The biggest fright of Thomas's > > > > > > > > > > > life. Warning... NEVER look in a > > > > > > > > > > > mirror and repeat "Bloody Mary... > > > > > > > > > > > Bloody Mary... Bloody Mary... I > > > > > > > > > > > KILLED YOUR SON" Is it the end for > > > > > > > > > > > you tonight > > > > > > > > > > > YOU..ARE...NOW....CURSED. We > > > > > > > > > > > strongly advise you to send this. > > > > > > > > > > >[/quote] This is probably the lamest survey on the entire world. As if it proves something but if you think about it. It really didn't prove anything.. :disgust: [quote]Send this to the person who is your true friends,(including me if i'm your friend). And also don't feel upsad if no one send this back to you, you will know that you're still protecting the "ball" for the others.... > > > > > > > > > Ok, this what you should do ... : > > > > > > > > > Send to ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS! > > > > > > > > > But you must do it in one hour after you open this massage! > > > > > > > > > Now ... MAKE 1 WISH !!!! > > > > > > > > > MAKE IT Now, This's your last change ! > > > > > > > > > I hope you have make a wish, Now send this massage to 1 person : Your wish will become true in one year > > > > > > > > > 3 person : 6 months > > > > > > > > > 5 person : 3 months > > > > > > > > > 6 person : 1 month > > > > > > > > > 7 person : 2 weeks > > > > > > > > > 8 person : 1 week > > > > > > > > > 9 person : 5 days > > > > > > > > > 10 person : 3 days > > > > > > > > > 12 person : 2 days > > > > > > > > > 15 person : 1 day > > > > > > > > > 20 person : 3 hours > > > > > > > > > If you delete it after you read it ... you will have an unlucky year! and actualy you won't lose anything if you try it..........[/quote] I'm simply pissed on this type of messages forwarded on me. It simply just won't end if you forward it again so plz stop.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I really dont like chain letters.. they promise something good if we forward them, but at the same time pressuring and threatening us about being killed or bad luck for life. :angry: so dont be stupid, lets put an end to stupid chain letters! pass this to 500 of your friends..if you dont, ur rectum will close by itself and will never open ever again. nyahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-02-02 05:49:17)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ ahahaha.. just like in the chain texts..[/b]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha... chain msgs and chain txts are really annoying... waaaaaaaaahhhhhh :wallbash: :thumbsdown:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup let's start a crusade to put an end of all those forwarded messages in friendster.. Our stand >> stop forwarding useless messages on friendster [i]<i guarantee no harm will come>[/i]
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

remove idiots from friendster and friendster is dead.
++GabrieLLa91++
» n00b
1969-12-31

awh...so niceee
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooo..i dont like chain message..it's really annoying.. :wasted:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate forwarded messages... makes me sick... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: its really really annoying!
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]chain letters make me confused on which messages i should read. it is indeed very annoying. say [u]No[/u] to chain letters and chain texts as well. :D[/b][/align]
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

chain ltters.. reallly hate those knd of msges.. so annoying.. :mad:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yup, so annoying!! I don't care about such letters, but some of my friends are affected everytime they received such messages, and start forwarding to the email addresses of the entire organization, result: lots of spam!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mango juice]hahahaha... chain msgs and chain txts are really annoying... waaaaaaaaahhhhhh[/quote] [b][color=#ff6699]I agree with you. really annoying!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. i really don't lyk chain letters..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:20

[ 12 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy