• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

Pages: 12

It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

annoying chain message...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

yuh!., i have lot of it! and i hate it!. it's annoying!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chain messages.. i hate them
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeahhh like that is so annoying chain letter make me confused hhoo :(
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

those things, i haven't recieved. :|
vennemesse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]SAY [u]NO[/u] TO CHAIN MESSAGE!!! ESP. THOSE T[b]THREATENING[/b] ONE... [/align]

Last edited by vennemesse (2008-07-11 10:03:26)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D[b]hm .. i dont read 'em ..[/b]:D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bitin???? huh??? english pls... anyways,. i havent received anything like that,. and its so long,. i didnt read it all,. lol hehehhe and if i recieve FWD messages,. i delete them w/o opening lol,. they are just spams,.

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-11 10:11:12)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont read them... i just delete them...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i really hate chain letters, know y? once i receives a chain letter then I send it to my uncle through email and he printed it 50 copies using my printer, i got really pissed off because I needed to go to the computer shop for my projects to be printed, and when I go to the computer shop, my name was in the chain letter saying that I am the one spreading it, I am really pissed off since then, every time someone sends me a chain letter in the fs or in emails i will block them, :exclaim:[/align]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Forwarded messages are good if it's a meaningful story. If it's a chain letter = spam = trash. :doubt:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate chain letters arggh sooo annoying :o
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wahhhh Too much repot It was important that I liked then
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans MS][b]Dat annoys me a lot. :angry: [/b][/font]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Sydnie][b]I hate those. :angry: [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's just those messages that filled your FS inbox with friends who love to forward them.. I've been thinking of making a thread like this so here goes: This is the recent forwarded msg i have receiv

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:04

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy