• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

Pages: 12

[b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

[b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: death note why did you chose him/her: she reminds me of my love..yagami light.. good or evil?: good positive attributes?: cute and nice negative attributes: she loves kira so much things you know about that char.??: she is a model!![/b] :D :evil:
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

[b]name:[/b] Hitsugaya Toushiro [b]sex:[/b] male [b]in what anime does he/she belong:[/b] Bleach [b]why did you chose him/her:[/b] Beacause he's my official first-ever animé crush! [b]good or evil?:[/b] good with a lil bit of evil..haha [b]positive attributes?:[/b] cute, handsome, smart & a natural born leader! [b]negative attributes:[/b] he dosen't propose his feelings to Hinamori[haha], he is too SHORT for his age[don't be mad at me, hitsu! be mad at Tite Kubo, he drew you in chibi form in the first place] & he dosen't laugh[as in "hahaha". although he smiles for awhile. XP] [b]things you know about that char.??:[/b] 10th Squad Captain of Gotei 13 in Soul Society. He used to live with Hinamori & an old lady in Junrian District 1, Rukongai. His seiyuu(voice actor/actress) is Paku/Park[in korean] Romi. His shikai is Hyourinmaru[it's an ice-type power]. His bankai is Daiguren Hyourinmaru. And the latest? He's the protagonist[next to Ichigo or before Ichigo?idk. :P] of the Bleach's 2nd Movie, "The Diamond Dust Rebellion". [nyarr.can't wait to watch! :D]

Last edited by wHitEy-cHaN (2007-11-14 09:07:42)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

[b]name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: death note why did you chose him/her: she reminds me of my love..yagami light.. good or evil?: good positive attributes?: cute and nice negative attributes: she loves kira so much things you know about that char.??: she is a model!! :arrow: Lols, same as takashi!! I just copy paste it!! I'm too lazy to type... sorry for that... :D :thumbsup: [/b]
lowegen
» n00b
1969-12-31

name:hero ( of gundam wing ) sex:male information about him is unknown he just use that name one of the best character ever made the type of person that is separated from the world for a purpose. a coll guy with knowledge to do things thatare super human..... he can also control his vitals can endure pain even far more greater pain he also have great decision making knows what is wrong and will do anything for the mission

Last edited by lowegen (2007-11-15 02:48:13)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]name: Sakura Haruno sex: female in what anime does he/she belong: Naruto/Naruto Shipuuden why did i chode her: because she's adorable and cute.. funny also.. =) she's no longer the konuichi that was protected in all times.. she can now stand in her own feet.. she's now a chunin (on naruto shipuuden) she kepts her hair short as symbolizes that she's already got bloom.. =)[/b][/color]
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/27/36/49096372/1_863342930l.jpg[/img] [color=#9900ff] name: Reverie Metherlence sex: female in what anime does she belong: Erementar Gerad why did you chose him/her: b'cause she is too pretty n cute to me... good or evil: good positive attributes: calm, intelligent, ... negative attributes: don't know... things you know about that char.: Shichiko-hoju i like everything of her... :norose: [/color]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Reverie][url]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/27/36/49096372/1_863342930l.jpg[/url] [color=#9900ff] name: Reverie Metherlence sex: female in what anime does she belong: Erementar Gerad why did you chose him/her: b'cause she is too pretty n cute to me... good or evil: good positive attributes: calm, intelligent, ... negative attributes: don't know... things you know about that char.: Shichiko-hoju i like everything of her... :norose: [/color][/quote] [b][color=#ff6699]I also like that Anime Character..she's so kawaii!! =)[/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]View spoilers to see images[/i] Name: Misa Amane Sex: F In what anime does she belong: DeathNote Why did you chose him/her: She's teh 2nd Kira. Her method to find Kira(Light) was very kewl. :D Good or evil?: Definitely good. Positive attributes?: She's nice. She risked her life twice (for teh shinigami eyes) for Kira (Light) Negative attributes: She likes Light. (muchmuchmuch) Things you know about that char.? Her shinigami is Rem. She likes Kira so much. Rem has a crush (right term) on her. She's the 2nd Kira. =) [spoiler] [img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/bkcartist/Tsubasa%20Reservoir%20Chronicles/sakura_00_animestockscom.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] Name: Sakura Sex: F In what anime does she belong: Tsubasa Chronicles Why did you chose him/her: She's really sweet and thoughtful. In one episode of Tokyo Revelations, she struggled to go in a building to get something in replacement for their wish to be granted by Yuuko (dimensional witch) Good or evil: Good ofcourse. Positive attributes: Before, she really likes Syaoran-kun. And she's really really nice and tough! (sometimes) Negative attributes: She lost her memories(feathers) because of Fei Wong Reed. :doubt: Things you know about that char.? She travels around the world with Syaoran, Kurogane, Fai & Mokona. Her brother is Touya. =) [spoiler][img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj284/Syaoran_Clone/TRC__RSyaoran___Markings_by_ka0ri_c.jpg[/img] [img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj284/Syaoran_Clone/TRC__CSyaoran_by_ka0ri_chan.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] Name: Syaoran Li Sex: M In what anime does she belong: Tsubasa Chronicles Why did you chose him/her: The clone was very kewl AT FIRST. Then he went like, mad or something. The real one is nice. He's going to help Sakura, Fai & Kurogane to continue their journey to find Sakura's feathers. Good or evil: Good - Real, Evil - Clone Positive attributes: Real; Really really cool, Clone; He was nice in teh 2 seasons of TC. Negative attributes: Real; none? Clone; After the real Syaoran took his heart from teh clone, teh clone syaoran was like full o anger. o.O Things you know about that char.? Real; he was kidnapped by Fei Wong Reed. Clone; was made by Fei Wong Reed and used teh right eye and other half of Syaoran's heart. TBC =D
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n36/skelatorianfreak/D.jpg[/img] D the Dunpeal :arrow: Male :arrow: Vampire Hunter D :arrow: Because he's always cool and has sympathy for humans and vampire! :arrow: Good :arrow: Loner :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/estela27/dn112.png[/img] [quote]name: Nate river, near /nia/ sex: male in what anime does he belong: death note why did you chose him/her: . he is so cute. good or evil?: good positive attributes?: cute and smart, love solving puzzle negative attributes: none things you know about that char.??:he is one of L's successors[/quote] =) he is so cute.
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

name: natsume hyuga sex: male... in what anime does she belong: gakuen alice..ahahaha why did you chose him/her: a bishounen here!very handsome indeed... good or evil?: pretty good...but has traces of evil...wahahaha=D positive attributes?: protective... negative attributes: pervert...whew...how come handsome guys turns out to be perverts...? things you know about that char.??: he likes mikan sakura...works for persona...chose to be blamed for the fire started by her sister...and some more others...
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Name:Allen walker Sex :Male In what anime does he belong : D gray man Why did you chose him/her: cause he handsome,kind,always smile kinda funny,just make his friends happy and calm [img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/mylovelyblog/kaos-pinkusagi28.gif[/img] good or evil?: Good(pretty good person) positive attributes?: protective,kindness negative attributes:his the very very scary face~~~~but i kinda like it^^ things you know about that char.??:He's an exorsist,he decided to save human and akuma.. He lost his father,Mana Walker that Allen make his father into aKuma so sad~~~~[img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/mylovelyblog/kaos-pinkusagi08.gif[/img]Now Allen and his friends go their journey on finding allen's master.... [spoiler][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/Zenkar_2008/allen_walker.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

name: Hatake Kakashi sex: male in what anime does she belong: Naruto why did you chose him/her: He is my husband! good or evil?: good positive attributes?: cool, strong, handsome :wow::wow::wow: nyaah~ negative attributes: nothing! things you know about that char.??: he is 30 years old, bday: sept. 15 :eh:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Name: Uchiha Itatchi Sex: Male In what anime does he belong: Naruto , Naruto Shippuuden why did you chose him/her: b'cause i like his eyes,so many technique as well .. i like his amaterasu and tsukuyomi .. good or evil: good and bad i guess [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/15o6vb4.jpg[/img]

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-06-22 10:15:50)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

name: light yagami sex: male in what anime does she belong: death note why did you chose him/her: bcoz he is really cutee good or evil?: good and evil can too.hohoho positive attributes?: cute.cool negative attributes: he mysterious things you know about that char.??: he very smart
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]Name: Sakura Sex: F In what anime does she belong: Tsubasa Chronicles Why did you chose him/her: She's really sweet and thoughtful. In one episode of Tokyo Revelations, she struggled to go in a building to get something in replacement for their wish to be granted by Yuuko (dimensional witch) Good or evil: Good ofcourse. Positive attributes: Before, she really likes Syaoran-kun. And she's really really nice and tough! (sometimes) Negative attributes: She lost her memories(feathers) because of Fei Wong Reed. :doubt: Things you know about that char.? She travels around the world with Syaoran, Kurogane, Fai & Mokona. Her brother is Touya. =) Name: Syaoran Li Sex: M In what anime does she belong: Tsubasa Chronicles Why did you chose him/her: The clone was very kewl AT FIRST. Then he went like, mad or something. The real one is nice. He's going to help Sakura, Fai & Kurogane to continue their journey to find Sakura's feathers. Good or evil: Good - Real, Evil - Clone Positive attributes: Real; Really really cool, Clone; He was nice in teh 2 seasons of TC. Negative attributes: Real; none? Clone; After the real Syaoran took his heart from teh clone, teh clone syaoran was like full o anger. o.O Things you know about that char.? Real; he was kidnapped by Fei Wong Reed. Clone; was made by Fei Wong Reed and used teh right eye and other half of Syaoran's heart.[/quote] i like them also my first faves .. Name: wolfram von bielefeld Sex: m In what anime does she belong: kyou kara maou/god save our king Why did you chose him/her: bec he wuld do everything for his fiancee yuuri a bit idle a little bit of a selfish loafter handsome a pretty boy/ my ideal boyfriend ahaha Good or evil: Good ofcourse. Positive attributes: he is a strong swordsman has great fire magic will do anything for yuuri hekai Negative attributes: he is selfish [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/anqelxcore/Wolfram-2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/anqelxcore/coming.gif[/img] [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/anqelxcore/Moreweddings-dances--1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/anqelxcore/Wolfram_20.jpg[/img]

Last edited by hanayoshixshinobi (2008-06-23 05:46:52)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Name: Minato Namikaze Sex: Male In what anime does he/she belong: Naruto Why did you chose him/her: He is so mysterious and im curious about him... and his hair rocks!!! good or evil?: Good positive attributes?: good, loyal to country, fast. negative attributes: He lost his life just to save his love ones and the consequence of that?? No other hokages with such talent will protect konoha.. things you know about that char.??: Minato Namikaze (波風 ミナト, Namikaze Minato?), the Fourth Hokage (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage?), was the father of Naruto Uzumaki. Although Naruto and Minato are noted to have a number of similar traits throughout the series, their familial relationship is not revealed until Part II of the series. Despite never having appeared in the series, Minato is famed in the Naruto world for a number of legacies. Most prominent of these is his cause of death: he gave his life to seal the nine-tailed demon fox into Naruto's body, saving Konoha from destruction and giving Naruto access to its great strength. He is also renowned for being the student of Jiraiya and the teacher of Kakashi Hatake. Minato was a prodigy among ninja, such that enemy villages issued flee-on-sight orders if ever he appeared on a battlefield; he was able to move fast enough to wipe out enemy platoons in the blink of an eye, earning him the title as "Konoha's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kiroi Senkō?).
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/RivalSpriggan/kaminaSMface.jpg[/img] name:[b]KAMINA~SAMA[/b] sex:male in what anime does he belong to:[b]Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann[/b] why did i choose him?:he reminds me of myself!hohohoho :lol: good or evil:dunno?! :D positive attributes:cant think of any! =( negative attributes:reckless(dying at episode 8,he should have lived at least until the last episode) things i know about him?:[b]WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?![/b][/align]
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

name: Kuran Kaname sex: male in what anime does he belong: Vampire Knights why did you chose him/her: he's soo cool:D good or evil?: good? positive attributes?: cool~ negative attributes: dunno... things you know about that char? he's a pure-blood vampire and Yuuki's brother..
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]name: [/b]Shinichi Kudo [b]sex:[/b]Male [b]in what anime does he belong: [/b]Detective Conan [b]why did you chose him/her: [/b]He's the reason why me and my crush are now good friends [b]good or evil?:[/b] good [b]positive attributes?: [/b]smart and tough [b]negative attributes: [/b]boastful [b]things you know about that character:[/b] * Age: 17 * Date of Birth: 4th of May * Blood Type: B * Known as: The High School Detective From the East, The Sherlock Holmes of the 90's, The Savier of the Tokyo Police. * Address: 21/2 Beika Street. * School: Tei Tan High School * Class: Year 2 of class B (in high school) * Father: Yusaku Kudo * Mother: Yukiko Kudo * Hobbies: soccer, deductions, and Sherlock Holmes stories. * Favourite Food: lemon juice? * Hate: rasin * Favourite Colour: Red * Worst at: Singing. (he has a certain knowledge of music, just can't sing.) * Appearences: o File 1 of Volume 1 and Episode 1. o File 2-7 of Volume 10 and Episode 48, 49. o File 4-7 of Volume 21 and Episode 162. o File 2-7 of Volume 26 and Episode 190-193. * The Criminals who he still hasn't captured yet: Tsuki... (he comitted suicide before Conan captured him) , Kaito KID (still at large. He is the altimate challange of detectives) * Famous Quote: "There's only one truth." "If to capture a criminal will cause more death. Then there's no difference between the detective and the criminal himself." * He was drugged by the Gin and Vodka from a secret organisation, and now living as Conan Edogawa. He tries to find the people who poisoned him and take them to justice. The only clue he has are: the people from the organisation all wear black clothes, they all have a code that corresponds to a type of alchole and the drug used was called APTX4869.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:17

[ 11 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy