• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

Pages: 12

[b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

yoghurt_luffer
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

name: deidara sex: male in what anime does she belong: Naruto Ship. why did you chose him/her: idk... i just see him always.. [posters, pixx, whatever] good or evil: good!! D<.... [bad =(] positive attributes?: cute... negative attributes: suicidal emo.. <.<'' things you know about that char: bomber... O.O
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

name: Hyuuga Natsume sex: male in what anime does she belong: Alice Academy why did you chose him/her: He's so cooL! good or evil?: Both..? positive attributes?: CooL.. Smart.. Good-looking negative attributes: he's so so so secretive things you know about that char.??: he likes Mikan!! :D
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xKarin-chanx/Gakuen%20Alice/thz41399598.gif[/img] [color=violet]name: hyuuga natsume sex: maLe in what anime does he belong: gakuen aLice why did you chose him/her: coz i like his stubbornesz,kinda remind me of someone speciaL to me:P good or evil?: oh,he's much more in between XD positive attributes?: he's always thinking about his friends though toO shy to admit it..heheh xD negative attributes: he's stubborn and harsh with his words ;p things you know about that char.??: he was accused by burning the town he former lived in,he has this alice of fire that makes his life span short,his love interest is sakura mikan,he loves hanging out with his best paL--nogi ruka!:)[/color]

Last edited by fay_27 (2008-07-04 03:59:42)

Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

name: [b]Itachi[/b] sex: [b]male[/b] in what anime does she belong: [b]Naruto[/b]. why did you chose him/her: [b]I like his style of fighting and the looks is so cool[/b] good or evil: [b]I think its both[/b] positive attributes?: [b]hmmm... good looking hehe[/b] negative attributes: [b]He do what he want to do, even it is bad[/b] things you know about that char: [b]sharingan[/b]

Last edited by Imadori (2008-07-04 04:14:07)

Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd283/joemella31/tsunade.jpg[/img] b]name: Tsunade sex: female in what anime does she belong: Naruto/Naruto shippuden why did you chose him/her: beacuse she's too beautiful in her age and i like her attitude. good or evil?: good positive attributes?: beautiful,bigboobs^^ negative attributes: she's stubborn things you know about that char.??: a hokage!![/b]
love4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Actually, I have 2 characters I will never forget, hope you don't mind =). I will describe both, of course [b][/b]1. -[b][/b]name: pierre -[b][/b]sex: male -[b][/b]anime: sugar sugar rune -[b][/b]why did I chose him: he is my favourite character in this anime and I just like him =). He is amazing and he makes the anime more interesting =P -[b][/b]good or evil?: good... kind of =P -[b][/b]positive attributes?: cute, handsome, cool, he definitely knows how to say cute words to a girl, VERY IN LOVE WITH CHOCOLA!!! -[b][/b]negative attributes?: sometimes he is evil... very evil... but everything else is totally ok -[b][/b]things I know about that char.??: well... not much... [b][/b]2. -[b][/b]name: kairi okayasu -[b][/b]sex: male -[b][/b]anime: peach girl -[b][/b]why did I chose him: I like the way he tries to make Adachi falling in love with him, he is never going to give up... there is not many boys like him left... at least I think so -[b][/b]good or evil?: definitely GOOOOOOOOD :wow::wow::wow: -[b][/b]positive attributes?: very very very cute, beautiful smile, handsome, headstrong... do I have to make a list? :P -[b][/b]negative attributes?: sometimes he knows to badger... but that's ok, it's cute =) -[b][/b]things I know about that char.??: nothing... =|
ahhdorablerawr.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Name: Haruhi Suzumiya Sex: Female In what anime does she belong : The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

name: Itachi sex: male in what anime does she belong: naruto good or evil: both~~ positive attributes: very handsome also pretty~:P:P:P negative attributes: evil sometimes things you know about that char: HE LOVES Sasuke~~ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: name: Kurogane a.k.a my husband~~~~~ =D=D sex: male in what anime does she belong: Tsubasa reservoir Chronicle good or evil: good sometimes :P positive attributes?: very funny and cool :eh::eh: negative attributes: love killing at last~~~ -___- things you know about that char: he has cool characteristic,i guess?xD
MoKa07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Name: Sebastian Michaelis Sex: Male In What Anime Does He Belong: Kuroshitsuji Good Or Evil: well, he's a devil but he's good at ciel Positive attitudes: Protective Negative attitude: i dunno! Things You Know About The Character: He is a butler of a Phantomhive household , he acts as a bodyguard of Ciel Phantomhive . He's appearance is like Ciel's Father .. He alaways say "Because I am one of a hell butler" :evil:
raaaawrxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Name: Lucy Heartfilia Sex: Female In what anime does she belong: Fairy Tail Why did you chose him/her: Because she's rich Good or evil: Good Positive attributes: Honest Negative attributes: Easy to give up Things you know about that char.: Girl && Rich
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/eba7th.jpg[/img] Name: TYL Hibari Kyoya Sex: Male In what anime does she belong: Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn Why did you chose him/her: because he's handsome and i love his attitude Good or evil: Good. sometimes, Evil Positive attributes: Strong, Calm Negative attributes: Doesn't respect Tsuna Things you know about that character: he loves his school so much, he hates crowds, he has a soft side to animals, he's the strongest guardian of Vongola family[/align]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2010-05-27 21:50:57)

beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

name: Euphemia li Britannia (Euphie) sex: female in what anime does she belong: Code Geass why did you chose him/her: She's one cute royalty good or evil?: good positive attributes?: Down-to-earth negative attributes: She's known now as Massacre Princess (?) T_T things you know about that character??: Lelouch' Half-sister whom he killed
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] :arrow: post here the character of an anime that you'll never forget and why???...give us all the info bout him/her...example..mine is name: misa amane sex: female in what anime does she belong: d

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:13

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy