• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

Pages: 123

Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

greatsage
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

[quote=jeritron3]do you when will kh3 will be released :D[/quote] Kingdom Hearts 3 has no confirmed release date, so I'm guessing it'll be released next year. http://www.kingdomhearts3.net is where i got my info!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

[quote=jeritron3]hehehe thanks bro its easy to finish the game but takes a lot out of you when completing the gummi ship quest they are supe hard getting all 100% i can`t even finish it please help plus do you when will kh3 will be released :D[/quote] Wahaha the quest is hard especially Assault the Dreadnaught :mad: Can finish rank S Y_Y always Rank A wahaha
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Lucky you, I can't even reach Rank A! Always Rank B! So difficult.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Check the video below hehe... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waXi7baPKFE[/youtube] Hard opponent isn't he =D sora died many many 10x times hehe =D =D :eh: Sepiroth on very hard mode/proud mode [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6llp8ZL_9yA[/youtube] Nice games hehe =D =D =D :eh:
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have both :D
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

my cusin really love this game
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=greatsage]^Lucky you, I can't even reach Rank A! Always Rank B! So difficult.[/quote] [color=#ff6699][b]Really? Only Rank B? I always reach Rank A and Rank S (I think the highest among them all).[/b][/color] [color=#ff6699][b]My favorite keyblades are Fenrir, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and Ultima Weapon :eh: [/b][/color] [color=#ff6699][b]Hmm, Sephiroth's kind of hard. But then finally I beated him haha. Kingdom Hearts 2 is a really good game! I've heard about Kingdom Hearts 3..I think it's gonna be released for PS3 or PSP.[/b][/color]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this game is nice! hehe..Kingdom Hearts 3 is near..but rumors say that the title is not Kingdom Hearts anymore..because of the keyblade war thingy..hehe.. :D
romantiko13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this game is really awesome!!! :D :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]this game is nice! hehe..Kingdom Hearts 3 is near..but rumors say that the title is not Kingdom Hearts anymore..because of the keyblade war thingy..hehe.. :D[/quote] Yeah hahaha I saw the preview thingy when I saved KH2 with complete everything and also the fight with the riku look alike, you know.. the kaiser knight. Darn I died 53x before I defeated him, the key move is the dodge roll :lol: HOPe they release KH3 in PS2 not 3 or psp :wallbash:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Love Kingdom Heart sooooo much~ :wow: But,I didn't expecting the fade of Roxas in the second episode of Kingdom Hearts games... Man,that should be the most touching part ever... :crybaby:
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah! i play Kindom hearts 2.. i really like the ATLANTICA place there =)
x3iancute
» n00b
1969-12-31

i Love This game!!! one of my Favorites ^_^
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep....very cool game.......fenrir is the strongest keyblade if im not mistaken.... =)
Saix
» n00b
1969-12-31

any1 noes the 3 installment games of kingdom hearts? birth by sleep(PSP), coded(handphone) n 358/2(for nintendo DS)
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
meric04
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lurve this game. too bad KH3 will be on ps3 and it will be released on 2010 T^T
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

One of the few games in ps2 worth buying ...
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i played kingdom hearts I and II in kingdom hearts II i like roxas very much! but he disappear :(( by the way. do you think sephiroth in kingdom hearts I was stronger than in kingdom hearts II?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

is there a kingdom of hearts in psp??? just askin' 'cause if there is.. i wanna try to find it..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:25

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy