• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

Pages: 123

Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

^ I've never played nor seen Kingdom Hearts in action. The first time I learned of this I heard the game would include Mickey? Forgive me for being ignorant, but are there Disney characters in this game? I mean Disney characters like GOOFY, D.DUCK, etc. :P That Sora kid looks cute on his custome though. :thumbsup:
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

yup disney characters. the most peculiar team up ever: Squaresoft and Disney. Yet it turned out to be a great hit for me.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ I've never played nor seen Kingdom Hearts in action. The first time I learned of this I heard the game would include Mickey? Forgive me for being ignorant, but are there Disney characters in this game? I mean Disney characters like GOOFY, D.DUCK, etc. :P That Sora kid looks cute on his custome though. :thumbsup:[/quote] Yeah also the game includes various character from squaresoft games (before they change their company to square-enix) like finalfantasy, FFAC, and other games also disney characters like the chip and dale, little mermaid,lion king,starwars and mickey mouse actaully there;s many more! But in this game Imagine mickeymouse donald and goofy doing sword bashing combos hehe... The main character is Sora who uses the keyblade as a weapon, the main objective is to defeat "PETE" (a disney character that is shown in most goofy shows) the leader of heartless who wants to control Sora and defeat the ORGANIZATION XIII lead by Xemnes the final boss. The good thing about this games is you get to use and fight with diffrent final fantasy characters, like Squall,Auron, and get to fight "Sphiroth" and believe me he's one tough opponent. Anyways I hope you guys play the game! :cake: :gift: :wallbash: :wow: :penguin:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for the info guys. =) But i doubt I'll be able to play this game anytime soon.
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yep he's tough that Sephiroth. What can you expect from the coolest final boss evah? Anyway I highly recommend KH to kids and oldies alike.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's tough and he is not actually the final boss but a secret boss if you defeat him you can get the strongest keyblade in the game :)
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]he's tough and he is not actually the final boss but a secret boss if you defeat him you can get the strongest keyblade in the game :)[/quote] Uhm actually i meant final boss in FF7, not in KH2. oh well. PSM rated him the coolest final boss ever.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had a hard time in FF7 my CD always got stuck on Disk 2 where Cloud is gonna get the big materia :crybaby:
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww...it'll be hard to find another copy right now. well there's eBay but.. hey, you're lucky enough to have FF7. :eh:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

can you tell me the right story of KH? because i have a friend, she likes KH so much. if she talk about KH, i don't understand yet about it :P . can you tell me? thank you :D
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

This game's nice. :thumbsup: I've finished it already.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhh...lovely game :rose:
jeritron3
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls add me on friendster i need friends :crybaby: sorry for themisinterpreting of my past post because its my 1st tym so im really sorry as i was saying :D i just finished playing both kh1 and kh2 4 me i like kh1 better than kh2 in time of play because it only took me about 30 hours just to finish the whole thing but in kh1 its longer but kh2 has better gameplay and graphics than kh1.anyway i have a question do you know when kh3 will be released and would it be on ps2 or ps3 pls add me at friendster :crybaby: and thanks 4 correcting my mistake

Last edited by jeritron3 (2007-03-24 05:43:19)

greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

please be reminded that speaking in any other language other than english is not allowed in here. - by Joseph "Feeling Mod" Takamatsu anyway Ren.jo if you'd like, i'll PM you the story. Notify me if you'll go for this idea (i don't wanna post it here coz of the spoilers) or better yet, for a more precise story, go to http://www.wikipedia.org
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for that Seph.. [quote=jeritron3]pls add me on friendster i need friends :crybaby: sorry for themisinterpreting of my past post because its my 1st tym so im really sorry as i was saying :D i just finished playing both kh1 and kh2 4 me i like kh1 better than kh2 in time of play because it only took me about 30 hours just to finish the whole thing but in kh1 its longer but kh2 has better gameplay and graphics than kh1.anyway i have a question do you know when kh3 will be released and would it be on ps2 or ps3 pls add me at friendster :crybaby: and thanks 4 correcting my mistake[/quote] Unfortunately, you're in the wrong thread for asking people to invite you. And you broke a rule, by not writing in English - we are not all Filipinos here. If you want to promote your profile go here: [url=http://theftalk.com/f6-Friendster-Show.html]http://theftalk.com/f6-Friendster-Show.html[/url] If you want people to add you, go here: [url=http://theftalk.com/t103-FRIENDSTER-UP%27s%28post-your-friendster-email-here%29.html]http://theftalk.com/t103-FRIENDSTER-UP%27s%28post-your-friendster-email-here%29.html[/url] If you want to make your very own INTRODUCTION thread, post here: [url=http://theftalk.com/f32-Member-Introduction.html]http://theftalk.com/f32-Member-Introduction.html[/url]
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wOOt! Nice sig Padme!
jeritron3
» n00b
1969-12-31

2 show my appreciation to kingdom hearts my profile in friendster is dedicated to it so pls look at it.It has a chat box a poll and especially an easy quiz for u kingdom hearts fans pls add me if u have a chance pls. www.friendster.com/jerico123 is my profile
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow hehe. you really like kingdom hearts
jeritron3
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe thanks bro its easy to finish the game but takes a lot out of you when completing the gummi ship quest they are supe hard getting all 100% i can`t even finish it please help plus do you when will kh3 will be released :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anyone play Kingdom Hearts here? particularly Kingdom Haerts II, just asking hehe... Reply if you wanna know more or wanna chat about the game more =)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:06

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy